Search results

  1. Suggestions for Genuine Budget Carbon Blades (ALC/ZLC Alternatives)?

    Don't listen to the naysayers. Clone ≠ counterfeit; even the off-brand cereal at the grocery store mimics the name brands. In most cases you're getting near or as good as the original. Some people find they like the clones better. Stuor's quality is really nice. I have a "Professional Long...
  2. Increasing dwell time by technique!?!?!

    I have the same issue and my coach harps on me about the same thing. One thing I really focus on is making sure I start my stroke below the ball, so the direction of the stroke naturally imparts lift, while the wrist snap/pinch helps wrap the ball and makes sure it comes down instead of flying...
  3. Carbon/Composite Blade with an All Wood Feel

    I doubt you'll hear much different two years later. The fundamentals of blade construction haven't really changed that much. I was impressed with the Stuor Professional Long 5 (HL5 clone), but it still has nowhere near the touch of the Yasaka Sweden Extra I started with. I eventually settled...
  4. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Great! Another major league sports team to break ATLiens' hearts. 😂 Did they announce names for the two new teams? Pulling for the Atlanta "Lemon Peppers" 😁
Top