Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Sorry, I did not spend enough training/test time with the dipper/moon setup I order to be able to compare these two swetups seriously. I will come back to your request, if this will be the case.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I never really tested the G1 on the BH, but I can try to compare these 3 rubbers. The G1 is the rubber with the most rebound/catapult. This means, very passive strokes always found the way over the net for me. The G1 has more grip than the GA9 and equal to Telson 100. In the passive game, the...
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I found out for myself, that a good weight distribution helps me more with my shoulder injury, than a leight, head heavy blade. I am glad to read, that you are going up towards 1700.
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Hi @mattlamperouge I was able to take some photos of my W81s. The left one is the older blade. I hope you can get an impression of the look after the sweat absortion. The Rxton 9 on the 11s pro is a 3 month old, well played sheet. As I said, I think the topsheet holds long.
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I never tried the LAC on my BH. Maybe I will give it a try after the season. The 75 Inner also feels very direct for me, this is why the W81 worked so good from the start. The W81 also have a very good weight balance, my setup weights 189g, but does not feel head heavy or heavy at all. I am...
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    As I said, I don't want to boost my rubbers and coming from H3 Neo 37 on the BH, I like the extra punch of the Telson compared to the H3. If I want to have a "Telson" with more rebound, I would just go straght to an ESN or Japanese rubber with 48 degree+
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The G1 is bouncier for me, the Teslon 100 is more direct. No, the W81 is not slower for me than the H301, I need to put more power in my strokes with the H310 to reach the same speed as with the W81. I personally think, the DHS 301 has more gears and the carbon layer is harder to reach.
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I switched to the W81 in September this year. The Telson 100 and Rxton 9 are part of my setup since the beginning of August. I used two pairs from there on. The used rubbers are still okish to play with, but I switch them every 3 month. The consistency is great, because there is not real break...
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Hi, Over the last 12 month I had the chance to test some Loki equipment and I would like to give you a summary of my thoughts. Short summary about myself: I have a German TTR which went up and down between 1730 and 1900 in the last years, playing style offensive, dominant forehand, combined...
Top