Search results

  1. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    I have read that they used to be alot tackier, played for a while with Friendship 729 and I expected the h3 to be alot tackier, but think they where about the same. Where do i look for Chinese rubbers that still has a great amount of tack?
  2. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    Im committed to making this work, but yes, it will set me back a bit for now. This will be my second blade, i have only played for a year or so and sooner or later i would have tried another blade anyway. I think it is a tricky sport when it comes to equipment, it makes a big difference but it...
  3. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    That is a good idea, thanks! Goal is not only high spin on fh chop. I am looking for a bit more speed and wonder if i need to consider the throw angle that seem to have gotten very much lower. I would say that the backhand attack is more important than the forehand for my game so when i commit...
  4. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    While i am less than confident when it comes to my general skills in the game, i do have a natural talent. I can hit a ball very hard and be very explosive, specially with my bh. So not a very humble statement, but I do believe based on minor robot testing so far that i will be able to get it...
  5. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    Cool, im starting to feel a bit more hopeful. It is so time consuming and expensive to try so many rubbers. I feel like i shouldnt have bought a new blade now, but it was so expensive so i have no choice but to stick with it and explore and practice. 😄
  6. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    I will read up in this one, thanks for the tip!
  7. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    Thanks for your answear. That sounds promising, i ordered a H3 38° provincial orange. And you did not experience that it was wicked slow? While i wait for the other rubbers i will work on breaking this in.
  8. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    What i have concluded from my tests it that i like linear, and softer rubbers, the Friendship 729fx super soft has a 35° sponge and in 2.0 it was great on the stiga blade, this is why i choose to test the h3 orange 37° and that worked ok as well on that blade. I need it to be a bit softer since...
  9. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    Hello from Sweden. I am new to defence and been fooling around with it for 6 months or so. I began with using a Stiga allround Classic cybershape and managed to find a long pips that suits me and after alot of purchases and testing i found that the commercial hurricane 3 with a 37° orange sponge...
Top