Search results

  1. Chinese Women! What would be their ranking if they were men?

    Depends, what do you mean by this question? If you wanted to get technical then that means the women would become men, and therefore gain the heightened stregth and speed. This would mean that some could become WR 1 because of the anatomy change. But ofc if you meant if they stayed the same but...
  2. Equipment update

    Try D09c, or DNA (platinum or dragon grip). LGY is innerforce, if I'm correct, and you can stick with it
  3. Nittaku Skyline TG3???

    Oh so it's literally just skyline 3? I thought it would be like the Nittaku Hurricane series where it's a bit different. But oh well ✌️
  4. Nittaku Skyline TG3???

    Here is revspin: https://revspin.net/rubber/nittaku-skyline-tg3.html?srsltid=AfmBOorRLWJYiPWeOFgySsyO1H-gnhGTuH1ZDRX2UvLZxFrtQY5B1XQp Here is image:
  5. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    Truly the only correct answer 🔥 Grass
  6. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    Don't assume that he would do something as stupid as that! It could be dhs, or even gewo!
  7. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    You yourself are girly you should try out blades meant for you! 🥰
  8. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    The M16 rifle is the correct answer, I think...
  9. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    Where's the one for dhs rubbers? Im sure he'll ask about it next!
  10. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    I'm on your side tbh. No one should be asking you to stop when they can just scroll past (unless it really is THAT bad), I was told something like this before, and I've seen other people get told off like this before. Really quite unfortunate... But even then, calm down, man. Like how he can...
  11. The legend of Hurricane 1

    I see... so H1 was an ultra tacky rubber, which fully focused on spin. See that's the type of rubber I wanna get! Same reason I got skyline, too. Yeah this checks out... but I'm willing to search far and wide, with help of course. I need this original H1 🤑🤑🤑
  12. The legend of Hurricane 1

    This cannot be... the Hurricane one piece is real! Do you know any possible way to buy it? A rubber as rare as this should be a collectors' item. I'm not talking about the DHS stores or anything of the like since they are discontinued, as you said. But stocks from distributors MIGHT still have...
  13. The legend of Hurricane 1

    I was on this thread one time, and I saw someone say the dreaded words... Hurricane 1. I went on the prowl to find this hidden gem, but to no avail. Does Hurricane 1 really exist? Or is it just a table tennis urban legend? also Skyline 1 but its not as relevant ✌️
  14. Best FH rubber?

    For sure not, two of these three are chinese rubbers. For dragon grip though, the speed could be similar...
  15. Boost T05H on FH?

    Boost the bryce and use speed glue before play. Put it on a 11mm hinoki jpen
  16. Nittaku Skyline TG3???

    I just now found out there was this rubber. Does anyone here use this? How is it? Looks very premium and rare...
  17. Boost T05H on FH?

    I have never heard of boosting any ture european rubber (so no Nittaku Hurricane, you can boost that). If you really want to I'm pretty sure you could without making it worse but it won't make it better like how it works for Chinese rubbers. At least that's what I think'll happen 💥 so if you...
  18. Pimples showing on Chinese rubbers...

    Thx man! I thought my racket became cancerous 😔😔😔 Glad to see its nothing to worry about. And yeah I have been using it so those pips are totally normal. Thx again for the response!
  19. Pimples showing on Chinese rubbers...

    I see, is it anything to worry about though? Like quality of shots or whatnot?
Top