Search results

  1. How to improve timing?

    Thx for the help man, and for the question, I mainly mean the second one, but the first one is also a big help to answer. Thanks for answering both of them!
  2. How to improve timing?

    What a great vid. Thx man!
  3. How to improve timing?

    I'm trying to find ledges 🙏🙏🙏
  4. How to improve timing?

    you need to go straight for the golden one
  5. How to improve timing?

    Thx guys for the help! But someone (my coach one time) told me to put the elbow at the back
  6. How to improve timing?

    ...I turn my hips, twist my shoulders and waist, put my elbow behind, relax, move my arm, tense up, then I strike! Unfortunately that happens 1/10 times. Hello! How to improve my timing in table tennis, especially if you have quite a big windup like stated above. I am a Jpen player, just if...
  7. Fire Penhold Blade

    It's a really nice model, I should say! But I may buy them still far into the future, my budget is not high enough for this...
  8. PenHoldSandro

    Yay 200 posts 🥳🥳🥳

    Yay 200 posts 🥳🥳🥳
  9. Fire Penhold Blade

    Andrea actually responded! What are the differences between this and a regular Cpen racket?
  10. Fire Penhold Blade

    thx man trust it's something else, have you tried it out? BH flick is something else, surprisingly good! Of course the Chinese made this, so lets see what they have in store! After all, its still experimental :D! I use the V-grip differently, much like TPB but the backhand moving to the...
  11. Fire Penhold Blade

    Look at my thread, you'll see how I use it :D
  12. Fire Penhold Blade

    Oh wow, impressive! Try to make a V-grip blade and lets see how that goes (to see what it looks like go to my other thread, "The V-Grip")
  13. Double Fish Volant-Phoenix

    It is a nice rubber, quite bouncy and spinny. For its price 100% should try for beginners to intermediate
  14. Fire Penhold Blade

    Interesting. You have so many random blades First the Pistol now this?
  15. Fire Penhold Blade

    Su Style Echo isn't I'm pretty sure They look like frying pans
  16. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    Well yeah I guess I smash more, but that's more likely to be the SP I put on my racket :/ Im not consistent :D
  17. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    What do you mean middle of the road, like rubber quality?
  18. Fire Penhold Blade

    Hello! This worth it? https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/sanwei-table-tennis-blade-su-db-7-ply-wood-pen-hold-su-large-tweezers-ping-pong-blade-backhand-attack-with-reverse-surface-i4283495256-s24003347679.html?
  19. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    Yeah I will use inverted for a while to get an understanding of spin before moving back. SP is mainly used for attacking because of the more catapult motion it has, so SP has about the same attack opportunity or more than inverted. Thank you man
  20. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    Yeah, but I guess you have to try out everything at least once, to know what you like. You only live once, why use that life for a style you don't want?
Top