Search results

  1. Upgrade from Ma Lin Carbon

    Spinlord Ultra Carbon 2021, limba top, ayous core, inner carbon, speed off-, frequency 1280 Hz.
  2. [Equipment Guide] Best First Intermediate Table Tennis Rubbers in 2026: A Comprehensive List & Analysis

    If this information is OK for you, good. But is not enough for me. I will be happy to see the rubber weight cut, uncut, with tolerances under every product. Real rebound speed with numbers. Response to spin for different ball speeds. Actual throw angle in degrees, again numbers, not fancy...
  3. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    In theory, B3 purple and LAC can be used for BH. Both have a higher throw than H3N and are not so demanding. I briefly tried B3 purple 40 deg on BH and was surprised by the lifting power, exceeding H3N OS. Unfortunately, the block and chop near the table are too high, or my hand can't adjust...
  4. [Equipment Guide] Best First Intermediate Table Tennis Rubbers in 2026: A Comprehensive List & Analysis

    I always chase the logic and TT market leaves me without any choice than EJ. But my style is not common and don't want to correct it. My interaction with coaches was not productive at best. Can blame the universe and so on, but for many people around me, coach's advices was beneficial. They keep...
  5. [Equipment Guide] Best First Intermediate Table Tennis Rubbers in 2026: A Comprehensive List & Analysis

    Think EJ-ing is a must for everyone that outgrows Mark V, Vega Intro or Mercury II. Manufacturers don't provide accurate and parametric data and the listed equipment properties are frustratingly vague. So, we read subjective opinions and reviews. In the end, the only option that remains is try...
  6. What is wrong with this blade ??? You tell me

    Is not real hinoki? The handle is uncomfortable?
  7. New to PIPS! Some questions!

    IMO, you need inverted rubber with good spin and medium to low speed. For me, harder rubbers are better in block. So, my suggestion is prov. H3N OS. With pips you will be able to put some spin on pushes, but not much. The meaning of spin reversal is to return the opponent's spin with reversed...
  8. An ambiguous question concerning the long pimples

    As mentioned above, check the rubber grip. If the ball is sliding like on ice, the rubber is old or treated. Press the ball a bit to bend the pips and try to rotate the ball. If some grip appears — the rubber is not old. Another way is to buy a special device for grip measurement and confirm...
  9. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    39 is a good strarting point for FH.
  10. Equipment & tips for new chopper

    388 D-1 with 0.5mm sponge is valuable option, has good grip for LP and some reversal. But I was unable to achieve consistency with it. Currently, I am playing with Ilius B 1.3mm and find it better in attack and overall feel. Also, has some reversal, but not much. It is an interesting rubber -...
  11. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Yes, B3 purple is there for around 40€, B3 is just 15€. Btw, this beauty is catching my eyes: Unfortunately, I have not found any reviews. What are the chances of having Jupiter 3 topsheet and some light elastic sponge? Without a negative dome, please 😃 Eddit: it is sueke phantom 2...
  12. Defensive inverted rubber

    Yes I can. And I realy like H3 in this role. Of course, I am away from Satoshi Aida, but I can win some points. I don't know, some of my opponents occasionally do chops with significantly faster setups.
  13. Defensive inverted rubber

    Inverted are more versatile. I can generate dangerous spin in chops and push, looping is easy, flicks are fast. Pips are always lacking in spin and speed, but exceed in immunity to incoming spin and create some nasty returns. It is a trade off. I am still stronger with inverted on both sides...
  14. Defensive inverted rubber

    Don't kill the fun. If amateur can chop with H3, Rakza Z is a option.
  15. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Red B3 purple has slightly softer topsheet than red H3N orange sponge. The difference is not big, but it is there. I am using weak booster with forever like duration - falco platinum. Also, my H3N OS is 2.1mm vs 2.2mm for B3 purple. Probably because all of that, I find the both rubber so...
  16. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    More impressions from B3 purple 40 degree (measured 54 shore o) on Dr. N Matador Titan. Very close to 2 layer boosted H3N orange sponge 38 degree (measured 50). B3 purple have a bit softer topsheet. I really like the speed range of that rubber. A weak hit is slow, a hard hit is fast. Same as H3N...
  17. Defensive inverted rubber

    Did you observe two gear behavier - very slow on low impact and faster on hard hit? My guess is the faster gear appears when the sponge is bottoming out and thicker topsheet makes the difference in speed even bigger. My FX super soft is with red sponge and feel like is made from plastic. I...
  18. The lightest hybrid type rubber

    Battle 3 purple 40deg, uncut 164 x 164mm, 54-55 deg shore O, 66.4g. Update: B3 purple is factory boosted and after couple of months the booster is gone and the rubber shrink with huge negative dome.
  19. How would you make a non legal blade?

    Pure carbon for offense and 3D printed for defense.
  20. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    My Battle 3 purple 40deg red is 66.4g uncut 164x164mm. 54-55 deg shore o before break in. The quality of the sponge and top surface is superior to 729 Battle Taichi 2. Almost not sticky but a very grippy surface, it has the vibe of a well-boosted H3N OS. The reverse dome and nasty smell are the...
Top