Search results

  1. TTD Member @Dingyibvs is LEGIT good at TT

    Well, I'm still open to doing a community tournament. https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/hosting-a-ttd-community-tournament-in-germany.33040/
  2. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Lin Gaoyuan vs Chair when?
  3. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Second game was close, but 3-0 for Hashimoto against Akula.
  4. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Yeah, but that wasn't about serves.
  5. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    I do think players should complain more. When we amateurs usually complain opponents get offended and come up with lazy excuses here, but this is a pro environment. Anything you say shouldn't get shrugged off and while calls have been more frequent I don't think most umpires pay attention to...
  6. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    I guess good on them for not cancelling the whole thing last minute, but they should put a statement explaining the situation.
  7. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Umpire told Tiago he can call the referee, but he asked if he could even do anything about it. It didn't seem like an issue they could fix so he continued. Umpire said the situation with the floor/table has been like that from the beginning.
  8. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Someone with more knowledge needs to answer that. I would imagine the host city is paying for most of it.
  9. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Haha ETTU is savage and roasts the Smash.
  10. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    I would love to know why this event is so different. Even if a tent is cheaper it seems like a much bigger hassle to set up.
  11. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Might as well play street table tennis outside.
  12. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Ricardo posted his second VLOG. Criticises the playing conditions again. The tables in the practice area are really slow, but the match tables are much faster so everyone is struggling with it. The flooring is not great. They put wood planks beneath the floor and once you stomp the table shakes...
  13. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Anyone else having trouble with the WTT page? Match results on top of the page and the match page for the event won't load for me. Yep and I can't see any future streams either without VPN now. No one knows what's going on.
  14. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Is this the first WTT event to feature para players?
  15. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Looks like all tables in the first session won't be watchable again without VPN in Germany.
  16. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Table 1 is in a proper venue, but looks like there aren't that many seats in the tent for viewers. I would feel ripped off to pay for such seats.
  17. United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13

    Tiago not happy with the unstable table. There have been other complaints too like not enough toilets or the AC not doing its job (is there even one in the tent?). I wish I could tell you.
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    You know you want it and the golden Viscaria.
Top