Search results

  1. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Good to see Kato not quitting table tennis altogether.
  2. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Was busy today catching up with matches. Tasei tearing up after Harimoto's loss and hugging him was pretty emotional.
  3. Build your perfect WTT player

    Spinsight is tracking such stats and they are working with multiple players including Hugo. I think no one has beaten him, but I doubt they got Ma Long or any of the Chinese players to feed them data.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Otto playing for fun in Germany.
  5. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Today's match ended in a draw. Final scores added above. There is only two matches left before the play-offs. Berlin still has to play Weinheim and Kolbermoor. Next weekend they are expecting Weinheim and you will finally be able to watch a livestream again.
  6. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Bingen vs Kolbermoor 5-5 Rakovac/Mynarova vs Kaufmann/Arapovic 0-3 Kuzmina/Shi vs Ghosh/Gotsch 3-1 Rakovac vs Arapovic 3-2 Tomanovska vs Kaufmann 2-3 Shi vs Gotsch 0-3 Kuzmina vs Ghosh 3-2 Rakovac vs Kaufmann 1-3 Tomanovska vs Arapovic 2-3 Shi vs Ghosh 3-0 Kuzmina vs Gotsch 3-1
  7. How to watch the top German Leagues 2024/2025

    A bit late to do this since the season is nearing its end, but I figured I should make this to keep track of what you are able to watch. This is supposed to be mostly an overview and strictly for streams. Most of the leagues you can't properly watch anyway and I don't think they warrant...
  8. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    The next match is tomorrow at 2PM German time, Bingen up against Kolbermoor. No stream again unfortunately. Bingen is currently last and unless Berlin fumbles in their two remaining matches they won't have a chance to reach the play-offs.
  9. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Until they break their stuff and realize they are not pros with enough supply and just cry.
  10. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Has WCQ used the hook serve even once this year? Sure feels like he is avoiding using it.
  11. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Even Molin is like wtf are you doing?!
  12. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Dang said he has been sick since arriving in Chongqing and it only got worse, but acknowledges that even if he had been fit he probably wouldn't have been able to beat Truls since he is in great shape at the moment.
  13. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    No one talking about the highlights now actually being highlights? I have been complaining about skipping points in the short form matches for a long time and now it's really just some points.
  14. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Uda the forehand monster missing easy balls and losing the match.
  15. Questions for Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Lee Sang Su

    To Dima: why does Patrick hate chocolate?
  16. Elbow getting very sore.... would a lighter racket help?

    I would go to an orthopedist. Not that there aren't good tips here, but if you have persisting health issues in any way go to a doctor. I had pain in my playing hand a year ago, it got worse and spread throughout my entire arm a week later. They ended up using electricity to relax my muscles the...
  17. Benedikt Duda, new Rubber?

    Maybe I'm mistaking him for someone else, but I read he has not been happy with his equipment lately so that would explain the change.
  18. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Duda after his loss: "What should I say? I hate this sport at the moment. I have should taken the timeout much earlier, in the third game, but I gambled it away again."
  19. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Raging is apparently the way to win. Sure doesn't work for me.
  20. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    The match ended in a draw. Final scores below. Dachau is finished with their league matches and if my math isn't wrong they have secured the semi-finals for the play-offs being second place in the league ranking, Weinheim is first (first and second place qualify directly). Three matches are left...
Top