Search results

  1. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Loopadoop is very old and has a crappy phone so he can't follow threads which aren't strictly on one topic. It is very obvious to me that the commentators are part of the event.
  2. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Lin Yun Ju is ahead of schedule. Want Chuqin and Xu Xin on base.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The Infinity and the Eternity delaminated. Clipper just didn't seem to make sense given weight and balance. I am sure given the popularity of the Carbonado series and a few others that they can't be that bad, but it is just a decision I have taken.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good luck with a Stiga blade. I have zero respect for the brand given the number of blades I purchased which turned out to be crappy.
  5. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    It is funny how we were making fun of Ishikawa after her loss to ZYL while on retrospect, she is currently the only player to have taken a game of ZYL.
  6. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    But you forget that those training methods are not the same as this format. In the end, I know what you think. You know what I think let's agree to disagree. Alternate serving, no deuce, is unlike anything in table tennis. It doesn't mean that Lin didn't win or Ma Long didn't choke but that...
  7. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    I think that there is excitement in variation sometimes and that the shorter games introduce a larger degree of variation. I suspect that they will play with the T2 formula a bit more before the next event. I think they might give more time to regulation as of they want more best of 11 games...
  8. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    It is like saying that rule changes affect someone who had been playing for 20 years the same way your affect someone who has been playing for 5 years. The score of the real match was 2-2. Alternate serving without ending the match is a feature of expedite and Ma Long is not a defender. Ma...
  9. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    I am a good friend of a national level coach so there is no need to patronize and just about everyone in my circle has connections of some sort to what goes on on the Nigerian national team. I was the first person to point out that Ma Long was upset and I have said he was outplayed by Lin Yin...
  10. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Yes but it is not a real match. I know you love the boy but that is the bottom line. When there is no deuce, it changes the match dynamics significantly. Lin outplayed Ma Long. But it is not a real match.
  11. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    That is why he is incredibly lousy. He is obviously a professional voice with zero love for the sport, and I have seen him commentate many matches over the years with the enthusiasm of a fan and the knowledge of an inebriated ant. It is truly a marvel that someone can project so much fake...
  12. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    The rules are different. The kid played well, but beating Ma Long in two fast 5s with alternate serving is not the same as beating Ma Long in a beat of seven, all to 11. 4-2. I have no doubt the kid is capable but he hasn't done it.
  13. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Ma Long is not happy with the loss LOL. But it was not a real match and they both know it.
  14. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    This (ZYL-SYS) is a grudge match. I love it!
  15. Bernadette Szocs playing with the NEW PINK RUBBER!

    You don't have to buy it, but I have seen it myself in action and of course, I trust my knowledge of this issue. It is better to have distinctly different colors on each side so that even if someone changes the playing characteristics of the surface, you can learn that surface by knowing its...
  16. Bernadette Szocs playing with the NEW PINK RUBBER!

    It is an excuse. People can age one rubber and keep another new and create discernability problems as you describe them.
  17. Bernadette Szocs playing with the NEW PINK RUBBER!

    Even after all the Chinese drop out?
  18. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    The Olympics are a year away.
  19. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Hirano, Harimoto and Ito were the only favorites who lost. Strictly speaking the rest were underdogs.
  20. T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

    Depends on who on the staff traveled to Malaysia.
Top