Search results

  1. Calderano and his new equipment

    "Hugo makes his own decisions, he could change blade tomorrow and I, and others, would have no idea about it" -Matt No, maybe some clues by photos but only that
  2. YINHE SATURN S1

    I glued my sheet yesterday (1 layer of haifu), tried it briefly, my initial impressions are, really spinny, good speed, really controlled on short touches, and really good on open ups, tried it against my teacher chops (Long pips) and I was able to hit multiple on a row with a lot of confidence...
  3. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    Stiga Mantra Pro XH was said to be close to H3 OS Boosted in many reviews, may be worth a try although not tacky it's really grippy
  4. Cheaper Rakza Z EH alternative

    Yasaka Psych Dragon or Bold/Bolo Dragon should be pretty close
  5. Is this a new booster?

    Exactly why I'm looking for info, my bottle of haifu commercial is almost empty and since it's almost the same price I'm thinking about buying it but don't want to take too big of a risk
  6. Is this a new booster?

    Do you have any more info on this booster, I can't find anything about it online
  7. Chinese equivalent to my current Victas/Butterfly combination

    Fextra 7 + tibhar aurus + loki telson 100 I think maybe close but I'm not confident in this response
  8. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Seems to be, even has the box Edit: divided the price wrong closer to 150usd but it's the same price as the yinhe setup
  9. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Just found a hl5 golden + H3 OS + D09c used for 3 months for 100 usd This or yinhe pro 1 + H3 BS + H8-20 37
  10. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    I fully understand your point and if I feel that it's too fast for me I will switch to a slower blade and I really do appreciate your concern about this matter and hope that people use the best setup for their level with your help
  11. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    I'm not going for a viscaria structure blade for the speed, I'm going for it for the feel, I have tried 2 viscaria and 3 stradvarius from people in the clubs I go to and they fell very good when playing like I can't miss when using them
  12. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Thanks everyone, I will probably sell my current setup since I didn't like the ST handle very much and decide if I will go for a Timo Boll Spirit FL or Yinhe Pro 1 (probably ill go for the Yinhe) and will buy H3 non Neo BS and H8-80
  13. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Other than being pre boosted and having a layer of glue pre-aplied what are the differences between the Neo ans non-Neo H3 BS
  14. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Viscaria with d09c and t19 and vis with omega 4 asia and omega 4 euro Used Timo Boll zlf with sanwei target national and rxton 5 and now d05 and t05 but they are not good for my game / not used to the bouncy nature Obs.:d05 and t05 used rubbers not new
  15. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Currently have a Timo Boll ZLF, have tried the viscaria many times, haven't felt that it's too fast for me so I thought that a vis clone would be good too so I picked the one from a brand that I have used before
  16. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    How is the pro 1 like?
  17. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    So probably h3 then?
  18. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    Unfortunately don't have the money for that kind of blade it costs twice as much to buy a viscaria or fzd alc in my country ±350usd and my budget is ±100usd
  19. Looking for recommendations for new racket

    I am a intermediate-high/intermediate level player, I have a strong service and receive game, good bh and fh techniques and wish to get a faster setup since many people have said that a faster setup would benefit me. I want a spinny, controllable and fastish FH, a controlled but fastish BH...
  20. H8-80 boosted vs Tenergy 05 bounce test

    I have 1 sheet of each rubber, both used, the h8-80 seems to be as bouncy or bouncier that the tenergy after 2 layers of booster, i haven't tried both of them on training/match yet but dropping a ball and bouncing the ball on the blade they seem to have similar bounce but different feelings, is...
Top