Search results

  1. Different (fiber) blade philosophies

    Fextra is interesting in that it doesn't really conform to the sort of rule you've laid out, @Tyce. It's solid enough to play harder Chinese rubbers, and yet it also plays well with Euro rubbers. I recently bought one (89g) and glued Joola Rhyzen Fire & Ice to it (47° and 42° respective...
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    That's too bad, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. If I ever need an extra I'll have you sign it and send it to me 😂 I haven't worn the team jersey yet, but the practice shirts are phenomenal! Very comfy and breathable. A great investment at 25€.
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Finally getting around to some of my latest purchases. The goodies from Borussia-Düsseldorf: Some Joola rubbers to take for a "spin": And finally, trying some others' blades made me realize I really like the feeling of all-wood, so I got myself a classic Fextra: Isn't that limba beautiful? 🥰
  4. Boosting dhs 3 neo prov bs/ grippier xiom Vega Europe

    To answer your third question: Andro Rasanter R42.
  5. Yinhe Pro 01, 03, 05 Series Review

    They specify the difference between the MM01 and Pro 01 but not MM05 vs Pro 05; from the description the latter sounds the same. I wonder if it is or if there's a slight difference in something, e.g. core thickness.
  6. ✈️🌍 Badgers On Tour 2027 🌍✈️

    The Open is an interesting idea. That's a lot more competition and opportunities to meet new people. Hard to beat a beach opportunity, too, though I don't know Myrtle Beach very well. It would be a bit less intimate than the private Düsseldorf event, though perhaps we could arrange TTD-member...
  7. Looking for a Black Rubber Similar to Yinhe Moon 12 Blue Medium Soft

    I don't think AK47 plays like Moon 12 at all. The closest in my experience is Hurricane 8-80 37°, though it has a tacky topsheet and a higher price tag. Maybe Palio CJ8000 in ~36°? Moon 12 Blue is quite unique.
  8. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    One banger of a club! I've never met a more friendly, welcoming, and talented bunch of people. I wish I could play with you all every weekend. Our facilities in Atlanta may not be BD-caliber, but for anyone that wants to visit: I have a spare guest room. 🙂 ...Dare I suggest Tokyo? Between...
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Ohh, I can smell them from here 🐟:LOL: I built a defensive setup for a friend with M2 Medium on the FH side of a Donic Defplay Senso v3 and was shocked how good it felt. The veneer combination makes the blade more allround than DEF. The larger head size and balance mean I wouldn't necessarily...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Bad analogy IMO. Emptying the chamber after 4 liters of beer feels like winning to me!
  11. (FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

    I ended up not packing any of the blades but I am bringing all of the rubbers listed. Prices negotiable and also happy to trade.
  12. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    @jk1980 Friday 18:00 Meet and greet 18:30 Tour 20:00-22:00 Open practice Saturday 10:00-12:00 Morning session 12:00-16:00 Break/lunch 16:00-19:00 Afternoon session ~20:30 Group dinner Sunday 09:00-16:00 TTD Beer Pong Championship RR Tournament
  13. (FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

    I will likely have room to bring the rubbers I listed, but I don't think I can fit all of the blades. Are there any that someone would specifically like me to bring? I can probably fit one in its box, and one in my spare racket case.
  14. (FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

    Would appreciate if you brought it. The handle looks more rounded (which I like) than other Loki blades I've played with but I'd still like to get a feel for how it sits in the hand, and if the ADC is too different from KLC/ALC.
  15. (FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

    Inner or outer? I'm looking for a new inner carbon since I damaged my Pro 05 😭
  16. (FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!

    With two dozen or so of us slated to meet up in Düsseldorf next weekend, there's already been a good bit of discussion about people bringing things to sell/trade. I thought it would be a good idea to have a centralized location for folks to share what they have available and make arrangements...
  17. I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®

    I didn't need to know there are mini-block TT sets, thanks... :LOL: TToTT looks like a CCG, complete with booster packs?! I shouldn't be surprised that Japan found a way to do this. I doubt I would find a single person over here that would be interested enough in playing with me for me to buy...
  18. I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting

    FWIW, this is the exact reason not to use oil-based lubricants with latex condoms. :p
  19. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    I appreciate that this site (they only have the Pro and Euro currently) gives comparisons to other rubbers in the same category. Sounds like the Pro is meant to be a more linear hybrid, and the Euro akin to something like a Stiga Mantra Pro. The Asia and Pro C are less clear, though.
Top