proud of me now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
so I was deeply affected by all the hate I got from the ttdaily users and admins when I shared my fake zjk szlc pics.
I went to psychologists, went to a meditation zen seminar...
in the end there was one way out, one way to prove myself to the world.
I went and worked my ass off, saved money, and here it is.
a real butterfly jun mizutani super zlc.
one of my most valued posessions.
I hope you treat her as good as I do and show the love she deserves.

SAM_0308.jpgSAM_0309.jpgSAM_0310.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Part of important daily care:

1) don't crush her when you sleep with her.
2) kiss her goodnight on a daily basis.
3) tuck her in before you go to sleep.
4) the price for the SZLC will surely save you some money in the long run in not needing therapy anymore. make sure you talk to her constantly, come up with some good, affectionate names for her, and always listen to what she tells you and learn to intuit her needs.

Now you will be an ultra-powerful kukamonga with the ability to wield more real, and fakeroo blades than ever before.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Well, I don't want to crush Your dreams, but is that blade really not fake :D ? I am not an expert on distinguishing fakes from real ones, but isn't it true that the real butterfly blades have smooth wings on the logo ? And on that balde it seems that the wings are made in exactly same way as the "background"

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Guys, I think the plastic covering that those labels come with, the silver tag and the metal "lenses" on the front and back of the handle, IS STILL ON.

When you get a new Butterfly fancy blade like that, it comes with a plastic coating over the metal parts. Looks like he has not taken them off yet. :)

Reactions: Mtcollins
This user has no status.
Well, I don't want to crush Your dreams, but is that blade really not fake :D ? I am not an expert on distinguishing fakes from real ones, but isn't it true that the real butterfly blades have smooth wings on the logo ? And on that balde it seems that the wings are made in exactly same way as the "background"
Kukamonga must have killed you thousand times in his mind by reading your comment [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Read 4 reviews
@kukamonga just work hard, keep practice and definitely you will beat other players even with fake blade vs original one ))
this fake butterfly blades from aliexpress and ebay actually not bad

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
@kukamonga just work hard, keep practice and definitely you will bit other players even with fake blade vs original one ))
this fake butterfly blades from aliexpress and ebay actually not bad

Have you seen Sebas-Kowabunga play? I think he knows pretty good what he's doing, and probably plays a little longer and better than the average forum member.
:)

looks like they filmed the match this whole thread is about :eek:

we played with a very strange donic plastic ball, I play 100% of the time with celluloid ball.
also before the start of this I played exactly 2 minutes, 1 minute fh, 1 minute bh, no looping at all.

EDIT: Kowabunga's the dude in the red Shorts and the fresh washed hair...

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
honestly that video doesn't do me a favour.
I was super nervous, I didn't warm up, it was a plastic ball I had never played, a guy I had never played, we were the visitor team, also the coach of the other team was one of my first coaches and the relationship was never very good.....

when I compare this to a nice training session playing with a guy I feel comfortable with the difference is huge.

also I'm not used to playing with people in the back telling me "come on come on!!!!!" and shouting and looking at me, it kind of makes me nervous.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I've never been to any tournaments where you could chose your opponents, so not knowing your opponents is quite a normal thing. Also it helps one's ability to read opponents quickly.
And people cheering and rooting for one is also quite a normal thing when you play team competition...
[Emoji2]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I've never been to any tournaments where you could chose your opponents, so not knowing your opponents is quite a normal thing. Also it helps one's ability to read opponents quickly.
And people cheering and rooting for one is also quite a normal thing when you play team competition...
[Emoji2]

what I mean is most people here post videos playing in a club with a guy they know, maybe a friend, with no crowd, no referee, just playing for fun in a very relaxed environment.
you definitely can't compare that type of video with the one above, which is full of tension and erratic, uncomfortable playing.

if I posted a video playing with a friend in a club it would look like I play 10 times better, and I would play 10 times better, basically because there is no pressure.

might sound stupid but when you are playing these matches you get pressure.
to outsiders it's just a meaningless match but to you it's no different from playing the rio olympics finals.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
There you've said it:
Pretty much anyone that's been playing longer than a couple of months can look good 'against' a practice partner he'd or she'd be knowing for years.
But playing good against someone you've never met and played before is a whole different Story, especially when it counts and it's not just for the fun of it.
So i (and probably everybody that has played serious league- or tournament-matches) would value such a real match over any filmed practice session...
[Emoji13]

Last edited: