Back to Forum
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Николай Петров is offline
    says Improving with the speed of light.
     
    TTD Member 16 86
    Николай Петров's Avatar
    Николай Петров is offline
    says Improving with the speed of light.
     
    TTD Member 86 16
    #1

    Robot purchase for home use

    Hello guys I want to buy a table tennis robot who can feed short/long balls with nospin/underspin/topspin/sidespin and also adjust the balls per minute and if the robot can set up programs and drills will be great the thing is the butterfly and other top brands look too expensive and I can’t afford them so I am looking for cheaper alternative the best I found so far is IPONG Trainer Motion for 189$ on megaspin what do you guys think will it do the job? Any other alternatives?

  2. jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 162 325
    J
    jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 325 162

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2016
    Hong Kong
    325
    162
    786
    Read 0 Reviews
    #2
    I have bought many robot last few yrs, the best one I think is this
    https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...u=23gk6l5e8988
    it is simple and easy to carry around. Very easy to understand how to use it. The rest with a lot of function can not really perform well, and difficult to know how to use it unless you buy a very expensive one.

  3. Trayanee is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 15 38
    T
    Trayanee is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 38 15
    #3
    Any link? I cant read anything on that pic besides numbers

  4. jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 162 325
    J
    jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 325 162

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2016
    Hong Kong
    325
    162
    786
    Read 0 Reviews
    #4
    yes it was a website address there https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...u=23gk6l5e8988

  5. jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 162 325
    J
    jamesmith is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 325 162

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2016
    Hong Kong
    325
    162
    786
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayanee
    Any link? I cant read anything on that pic besides numbers
    yes it was a website address there https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...u=23gk6l5e8988

  6. palguay is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 30
    P
    palguay is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 30 10

    User Info Menu


    Mar 2016
    India
    30
    10
    127
    Read 0 Reviews
    #6
    I am the founder of PongFox Smart table tennis robot. If you are interested I can work out something for you.

  7. EyyT is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 196
    E
    EyyT is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 196 23
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by palguay
    I am the founder of PongFox Smart table tennis robot. If you are interested I can work out something for you.
    What is the price without the shipping fee?

  8. palguay is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 30
    P
    palguay is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 30 10

    User Info Menu


    Mar 2016
    India
    30
    10
    127
    Read 0 Reviews
    #8
    It's mentioned on the website, contact me via the email on the contact ling, if you want any more details

  9. Arkady is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 51 149
    Arkady's Avatar
    Arkady is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 149 51
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Николай Петров
    Hello guys I want to buy a table tennis robot who can feed short/long balls with nospin/underspin/topspin/sidespin and also adjust the balls per minute and if the robot can set up programs and drills will be great the thing is the butterfly and other top brands look too expensive and I can’t afford them so I am looking for cheaper alternative the best I found so far is IPONG Trainer Motion for 189$ on megaspin what do you guys think will it do the job? Any other alternatives?

    Check out Joola Infinity. It's a real bargain at 450€ and it's price will double after this offer

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/j...tennis-robot#/

    It's one of the most advanced robots currently at the market. I've bought one myself.

  10. Trayanee is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 15 38
    T
    Trayanee is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 38 15
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady
    Check out Joola Infinity. It's a real bargain at 450€ and it's price will double after this offer

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/j...tennis-robot#/

    It's one of the most advanced robots currently at the market. I've bought one myself.
    Waw..now I wish I havent ordered HP-07 already

  11. Arkady is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 51 149
    Arkady's Avatar
    Arkady is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 149 51
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayanee
    Waw..now I wish I havent ordered HP-07 already

    One idea would be to buy Joola Infinity and sell HP-07.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.