grand finals

1. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals Agricultural Bank of China 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals Venue: Zhengzhou Olympic Sports Center Zhengzhou, China 12 to 15 December 2019 Prize money: US$ 1,001,000 Equipment Tables: DOUBLE FISH Volant King Blue Balls: DHS D40 +*** White Floor: TINSUE TLO...
  2. The Low Down On This Weeks T2 APAC Grand Finals!

The wait is finally over for the highly anticipated T2 APAC Grand Finals this week on the 7th December with the Singles Championship and Team final taking place! From July to December players have been competing in the prestigious league which has a staggering prize fund of $1.5 million...
  3. Ma Long and Ding Ning Are The 2015 World Tour Grand Final Champions! (VIDEOS)

What a year of table tennis! We have seen Ma Long dominate throughout the whole of 2015 winning the World Championships and the World Cup. The last international table tennis match of the year was today on the 13th December held in Portugal, the final of the World Tour Grand Finals between ITTF...
  4. Ma Long & Zhang Jike Clash At The 2013 World Tour Grand Finals In Dubai!

Clash of the titans at the 2013 World Tour Grand Finals in Dubai Two of China’s most well respected players Olympic champion Zhang Jike and World number one Ma Long are now due to face each other in the early stages of the 2013 World Tour Grand Finals in Dubai. Ma Long and Zhang Jike - Photo...
  5. Liu Shiwen retains World Tour Grand Final Title in China! (PHOTOS)

Today, on the 8th December China's Liu Shiwen pocketed $104,000 as she was crowned this years ITTF World Tour Grand Finals 2012 Women Singles Champion defeating compatriot Ding Ning in 6 sets with scores 9-11, 9-11, 11-9, 11-1, 11-7, 11-7. Liu Shiwen - Photo by: sdssc.cn Last year at the...
  6. I met Ma Long

So after an amazing weekend of table tennis at the London Pro Tour Grand Finals! I was just about to leave when I got a phone call from my best friend Myles Collins! He said he just entered the building (just as the Mens Singles final had just finished lol)! He was to late to watch it. However...
  7. Pro Tour Grand Finals kicks off to a flying start!

The Pro Tour Grand Finals has kicked off to a flying start in the Men's Singles event today at London's Excel Arena on Thursday 24th November 2011. The first 4 matches of the quarter finals were of the best class in the World! Results below. Click here: to watch the matches in the ITTF Live...