tenzone

1. Me my equipment and a rubber question Adidas Tenzone Ultra sf (long post)

A few things about me I am 42 years old now, I was playing table tennis on a team from when I was 11 to about 15 years old. Last year I started playing again after a 26 year break and from November I started training with a coach couple hours a week. I play table tennis as hobby just because I...
  2. USED adidas p7 black mx 3 sheets Tenzone Ultra SF red mx 2 sheets NEW Tibhar Nianmor

All played approx. 4 weeks, glued twice or three times, currently fixed to blades and for sale with one thin glue layer to be peeled off or glued over. Two sheets of p7 cut to standard size of 15.0 x 15.5 Both sheets of Tenzone and third sheet of p7 14.6 x 14.8. I prefer to sell these rubbers...
  3. Adidas Tenzone Ultra Rubber Review

Adidas Tenzone Ultra Review TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Adidas latest Tenzone Ultra Rubbers. Dan used the Avenger blade and Tom used the Hypertouch blade in the review which looked at the Adidas Tenzone Ultra rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review...
  4. Adidas Tenzone Ultra Review Coming Soon...

Hey guys, Today we did the filming for our upcoming Adidas Tenzone Ultra Rubber Review! I have attached a small clip below, the rubbers felt very nice indeed! Has anyone tried them? If so comment and let us know below. I will upload the review as soon as possible, stay tuned! 10152956267710587
  5. Adidas Tenzone & Tenzone SF Reviews

Adidas Tenzone max black on an adidas power fibertech blade Adidas Tenzone SF max red on my stiga Eb7 blade Tenzone Max Black The Tenzone max black is a high quality rubber from adidas. when i saw the rubber for the first time i was impressed with its production. from the looks, the topsheet...