trading

1. USA/CA san francisco trading dignics for 05fx

I need a 05fx red 2.1 and I got the following rubbers up for trade. I have the following rubbers, I"m willing to trade those for 05fx red 2.1mm. Let me know which one you want. Brand new sealed: - 1x t05 black 2.1 - d09c black 2.1 - d05 red 2.1 - lightly used d09c 2.1mm black (used 1...
  2. Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Inner Carbon

Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Straight handle, 80g. Looking for trades (preferably DHS or Stiga blades or head heavy blades). Or selling for $120
  3. Trading or Selling: Timo Boll ALC

Blade has only been used for a week. 87g, doesn't include rubbers Buy now: $125 Accepting offers for trades, I'm open to trying new blades so just message me with your offers
  4. T2 Collectible Trading Cards!

Now this is something you don't see to often, collectible trading table tennis cards! T2 are releasing them this week with deliveries taking place mid December. You can pre order your cards over at T2. The Cards Features 01) Features 32 players and 4 team captains from season 1 02) Poker...
  5. Buying and Trading in different forums

Hi Guys. I just want your opinion on an issue I've been exposed to so here goes. A couple of weeks ago I've traded my blade with a guy on this forum. We've decided to trade the blades without paying any extra cash to one and other and before I agreed to trade, I clearly asked the guy...