travel

1. best place to train in china?

I'm young and beginner/intermediate level looking for the best place to train in China for about one month this Summer. Training is all I care about and wouldn't need any tourism aspect. Ideally I would play for a majority of the day, everyday. Looking for somewhere cheaper as well if possible...
  2. Ma Long ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ NY Times Travel Magazine Mini Documentary Video

Ma Long: NY Times Travel Magazine - Mini Documentary Video (Eng Sub) Documentary: Ma Long's Table Tennis Story In Ansha More on: Small Ball Spins the Big Ball - Blog https://tabletennissbsbb.blogspot.com/2017/11/in-translation-documentary-ma-longs.html
  3. Travel to Saigon , Viet Nam for 18 days

Hello forum members, its time again for vacation :) i'm traveling to SaiGon VietNam for 18 days. Whenever im free then i'll looking for some good hours training. One of the member from my local club already gave me # of one of his brother that coaches for the Saigon team. I talked to him on...
  4. Survey on travel costs/time

Hello. I'm interested: just how dry do you guys bleed to be able to play where you play? :p List your distance traveled and average cost for a trip there and back, and also how long it takes + any additional costs there might be, like vehicle maintenance per month. I'm asking because I found...
  5. Table tennis in Malta

Hey everyone, I am moving to Malta for work in the summer and I'm looking to join a club to play table tennis there. Does anyone know of a club or a website with more information All I could find was this site about tennis. I want to find something similar to it but for table tennis. Any help...
  6. Tabletennis in Shanghai (Meet, Travel, Play..)

Hei Guys! How are you all doing? I will be at the WTTC in Suzhou starting in a few days and after that i will be staying a couple days in Shanghai (untill 15. May) Besides some normal sightseeing (i dont know yet what exactly) and ofc enyoing the food, drinks and people there I thought it'd be...
  7. Table-tennis Summer Camp (Portugal ) Prices got all incluided.(Less travel)

This Summer Camp is placed in Setúbal (Portugal) and any person from everyone that enjoy table tennis can join. It has the duration of 5 days/4 nights.(Between 19/23 or 26/30 august) Any doubt about the flyer just put your questions on. Them page is http://www.ttpor.pt/atema/ Them facebook...