worlds

1. Table Tennis Players try worlds scariest ride!

Hey guys! In our recent World Veteran Championships VLOG, users in the comments challenged me to go on the Stratosphere X-Scream in Las Vegas! Well here is it! I'm joined alongside Paralympic table tennis player Dave Wetherill for some thrill-seeking action! Thanks to JOOLA in having me at...
  2. Worlds Largest Table Tennis Event | Arena Tour

Hey guys, I'm hanging out with TTD member @Matt Hetherington having a blast at the World Veteran Championships this week in Las Vegas! Thanks to JOOLA having me out here, in the video below we do a arena tour of the event! I also interview many of the Vetts players and JOOLA legend Jorg...
  3. Par Gerell's Serves vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey everyone, Last month TableTennisDaily visited the Swedish Open World Tour to promote the event with STIGA. During the tournament I challenged Par Gerell to see how many serves I could return out of 10 and he accepted! Par Gerell is a fantastic player and a really nice guy. Par is renowned...
  4. Withdrawals from the WTTC 2015?

I heard that Andrej Gacina of Croatia has withdrawn from the worlds. Anybody heard about any more withdrawals?
  5. TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

TableTennisDaily will attempt to break the worlds longest table tennis rally! On Sunday the 23rd March 2014 TableTennisDaily's @Dan and his father Peter Ives will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the longest table tennis rally for Prostate Cancer UK Charity. The current record...
  6. Chuang Chih-Yuan & Chen Chien-An Are This Years Men's Doubles World Champions!

Sunday 18th May 2013 saw a first for Chinese Taipei when they managed to win their first ever title at a World Championships when seventh seeds Chen Chien-An and Chuang Chih-Yuan claimed the Men’s doubles title at the 2013 LIEBHERR World Table Tennis Championships in Paris. Highlights below of...
  7. Donic Bluefire (and other brands) used at the Worlds

Hi all! just wondering if any has any info/seen whether Donic's Bluefire has finally arrived on the world stage, by being used by pro players in a major tournament.... there is no better endorsement for any rubber than being trusted in a major tournament. A list (perhaps from members of our...
  8. Who's attending the Worlds in Paris

There are a lot of us going to this years World Table Tennis Championships in Paris. Anyone going? From the forum ? I'm looking forward to some great matches..
  9. worlds without dropping a game

Can anyone ever win the worlds , ala waldner 97 without dropping a game?
  10. Worlds Sexiest Female TT Player

I knew the title would get you excited. I'm currently in the stages of procuring a sponsor for this event. Killerspin are reviewing my plan at the moment, for those of you who recall there was a unanimous vote on my blog that we should have this competition. I have been speaking to a few players...
  11. top players from the worlds

[A couple of players you might know. The American Stephan Feth, he asked why did I want his photo,im sure your the American coach? also I said you do top class coaching lessons on you tube...he was very friendly also.. Joo wanted my ice cream..lol.. former German coach prause thought boll...
  12. Harry at the worlds

Few photos from the World's Me with Japanese Team Me with Jan Ove Waldner Me with Michael Maze Me with Andrew Baggaley