def

1. Tibhar Grass Def

Hello, i searched and i didnt find anything. Can someone tell me about the normal Grass Def? I am not talking about the Detcs.
  2. Stiga Dynasty, Def Pro, Def Classic blades

Stiga Dynasty (Special Xu Xin Edition) Weight: 89 grams Plies: 7(Koto-Textreme+ - ayous-ayous) Thickness: 5.79mm Speed: Off to Off+Hardness: Medium Stiff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozWc5IL6oc Finally after a few months of waiting for this blade, I have it in my hands! So much hype has...
  3. TT after 30 years! Need advice for DEF/ALL Bat

Hello to all, Nice to see such a forum for table tennis, happy to be here. I need your advice about a bat I would like to build for DEF & ALL play. I has playing TT in a team in Greece for 4 years, when I was 12-16 years old but I had to stop it, and now, ~30 years after, I started it again as...
  4. Xiom Vega DEF and Vega LPO Reviews

Vega DEF Weight: 75 grams Speed: ALL+ to OFF- Type: Euro The Vega DEF is a new rubber from Xiom along with the Vega Tour and Omega VII series rubbers this year. The Vega Def is a different rubber from the rest listed in the Vega Series because it is a slower rubber meant for...
  5. Xiom Omega VII Asia, Vega Tour and Vega DEF available...

...on tt-japan Omega VII Asia Price = 52.72 usd Hardness = 52.5 (see gianlucamusco post #10) [on tt-japan website is listed as 53 +-3] SPEED:12.3 SPIN:12.50 CONTROL:10.30 http://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3848:66085655d705dfd16ff0bec9682e3cc1 Vega Tour Price...
  6. Sharing my first experiences as Def-Attack

I would just like to share my experiences as I am super pumped to be finally playing the style I have the most fun with (playing and watching). I hope I can hype others up too So, I had the opportunity to try these 3 setups for 3 hours in training, practise and matches with a few solid players...
  7. Xiom Vega Tour, Xiom Vega DEF

New rubber - Xiom Vega Tour, Xiom Vega DEF Vega Tour Thickness : 1.8 / 2.0 / MAX Hardness : 45.0 Speed : 12.00 Spin : 11.00 Vega DEF Thickness : 2.0 / MAX Hardness : 57.5 Speed ​​: 12.00 Spin : 10.50
  8. TSP Reflex DEF

Hi Guys, does anybody of you have informations about the blade? Found one in a really good shape. Thank you in advance!