sae

1. Joo Sae Hyuk blade alternatives

the joo sae hyuk blade was one of the best for cut defence but since it has been discotinued, what are some alternatives for this blade. also, how would the butterfly defence 4 compare to this.
  2. Joo Sae Hyuk spots 6 Points to a 2300 level Female Player 7 sets

Joo is a sporting lad and gives 6 points to a you tube female TT star... at Kim Taek Soo TTC while her or his or both the kids run amok next room loud screaming and crashing the floor... they play like they are not there. Female player gives a large number of nets and Joo is a good sport...
  3. Butterfly Diode V vs Joo Sae Hyuk

4. Joo Sae Hyuk vs famous Korean Amateur Player

JSH goofing around to a win.
  5. The best Chopper: Joo Sae Hyuk vs Yan An !!!

Joo Sae Hyuk is the king of "chop" !!! Collection of videos about chopper: http://www.pp-station.com/search/label/%E5%89%8A%E7%90%83
  6. Shiono vs. Joo Sae Hyuk

Hi, Who do you think is better?Shiono or Joo? I think, Joo was better a few years ago compared to Shiono nowadays. But atm I think Shiono is better because of the better attack! Tell me your opinions!
  7. Joo Sae-Hyuk Shot

So I was watching some old re-runs of table tennis games on youtube. And I noticed this one game where Joo Sae-Hyuk uses a truly great shot that seems impossible. The game is this one and the shot is at the end of the rally that begins at 5:24. I can barley get the ball to go around the net and...
  8. Joo Sae Hyuk - Technique

Forehand chop. ForeHand Topspin Backhand chop Pictures is from . def.kondopoga.ru