shirt

1. Mima ITO japanese national team shirt

Hello! I am interested in buying Mima ITO japanese national team shirt. Does anybody know where to get one?
  2. What is the best looking table tennis shirt?

So, what table tennis shirt do you guys think is the prettiest? I personally really like these shirts the Korean national team uses: What are your personal favorites? Reply a picture of them!
  3. Where can I buy this shirt?

Where can I buy this shirt? Chinese men's national team 2015 Orange-blue colour (Fang Bo wore it in the WTTC final) You can see it on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXsN4cs3Z4
  4. The choice T-shirt for indoor

Hello, I choose a lightweight, comfortable t-shirt for training in the gym. I choose between Butterfly Tori, Kosay, Atamy. Tell me please which one will be the most comfortable for intensive play in an unventilated room. may be Stiga creative or something else? ps And what is better for...
  5. [Help]Cotton shirt add

Please bare with me on this one: I saw somewhere an add, by one of the bigger table tennis brands, for a t-shirt with something like "cotton-tech" or "cotton-fuse", the thing that is important is "cotton". And now I just can't find it. Can't remember where I saw it. And looking around on the...
  6. Lin Yun Ju Shirt

Hi all, did anyone know where its possible to buy his shirt? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scT7ANM1O5g
  7. FS: Stiga Alser T-Shirt 1966

FS: Stiga Alser blade (T-Shirt) 1966 HI Stiga fans :) For sale this nice Stiga Alser T-Shirt blade from 1966 Without any damage or hair crack.The rubber and the band has some damages, but the wood is in perfect conditiion. Rare, collectors item. Price: 269 EUR + postage cost Details: Speed...
  8. FS: Authentic Chinese national team shirt

Hey there, I got this original Li Ning shirt for my birthday and tried it once during practice but unfortunately I need one size smaller. It is chinese XL which is like European L, but I need medium (1,75m). https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33967270/IMG_1400.jpg Original price was 59,90 and I...
  9. LF: South Korea TT Team shirt in UK XL

As title reads, I'm looking for South Korea TT team shirt in UK XL. If you have one available for sale, please do PM me with price INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE UK Many thanks in advance.
  10. Win a signed by t-shirt by Peter Karlsson & Fan Zhendong!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Falkenberg Table Tennis Club in Sweden we met up with European Champion Peter Karlsson! We challenged Peter to a 1 set showdown and he accepted! :) We will release a vlog of our time at the Falkenberg TTC over the next few weeks! Peter Karlsson...
  11. Tabletennis Shirt Auction for tabletennis Pro Ruwen Filus' daughter

Bowling for Marie - TT-Shirt Auction for TT Pro Ruwen Filus' daughter At the moment there's a Facebook page for selling shirts from famous tabletennis players for the benefit, rehab and therapies for Ruwen Filus' daughter. So in case anyone wants to do something good, no matter if it's just to...
  12. Guess the rating : the player in black natural shirt towards the camera

https://www.facebook.com/ChiamarsiFogna/videos/1414708375247241/
  13. Japan National Team T shirt

Japan National team t shirt Available only in Red . Size M Price 90 euro Send by Dhl or post . For Contact message me please .
  14. Where can you buy this shirt Li-Ning?

Where can you buy this shirt Li-Ning that xu xin use actually? i from chile!!! *...I BELIEVE model AAYL047
  15. Where can you buy this shirt?

Where can you buy this shirt from?
  16. Someone know if its still possible to get this t shirt?

Hi! I want to make a gift for a friend and he loves Wang Hao style and this is the few china t shirts that he can't found anywhere. Someone know some web that could have this? Thankyou.
  17. Win a signed t-shirt by Ma Long and Fan Zhendong!

Win a signed TableTennisDaily t-shirt by Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, and Liu Guoliang! This week will see the Men's World Cup take place in Sweden! What a better way to get us in the mood and by trying to predict who will win the tournament. We have a fantastic prize give away...
  18. Win a signed t-shirt by Ma Long & Zhang Jike!

Win a signed TableTennisDaily t-shirt by Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, and Liu Guoliang! In January TableTennisDaily and STIGA travelled to China to video capture the journey of Chinese Table Tennis in a documentary that is now on the STIGA Youtube channel which you can watch...
  19. Buying this awesome table tennis t-shirt

I am gonna reserve this table tennis t-shirt. 11 days left. Look awesome to me. http://teespring.com/serve-for-the-win Hopefully someone else here is buying too as i think they need to hit certain amount of order before they start printing.
  20. Awsome Butterfly shirt

Does anyone know if its possible to get this shirt and where ? It suits like a glove on my club colors.