web

1. The best international web sites to buy tt equipment?

Hello everybody! How are you? As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment. The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL). Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my...
  2. New itTV Web Site

How do you find the new itTV Web Site? Looks like we can now watch live streaming on mobile! yay
  3. Recommended TT Web shops

Hi I would like to order a couple of rubbers. I've heard that prott.cc is a trust worthy page to order shirts and rubbers from. Is it true?
  4. I Love Ping Pong Web Shop - anyone usedt them for overseas order?

Hi all Has anyone placed an order with "I Love Ping Pong" web shop. They're based in Taiwan Thanks Andy
  5. Web-TV - Swedish Junior & Cadet Open

SAFIR International - or Swedish Junior & Cadet Open - is under way in Orebro, Sweden. It is, or at least used to be, the largest junior event in the world. As per every year, they are broadcasting throughout the day on web-TV. What I really like about the broadcasts is that the commentators...
  6. TableTennisDaily Web App on Mobile

Hey Everyone, We believe it is very important for you all to have a great experience with TableTennisDaily not just on your laptops and desktops but on your mobile devices aswell. We have just launched our Web app version of TableTennisDaily that automatically loads when you browse for...
  7. new leaflets on webpage

New update of website too busy coaching to get it upgraded, http://www.godboldtt.co.uk