Recommended TT Web shops

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
I have ordered shirts and rubbers from prottcc as far as legitimate rubbers at least for he provincial rubbers I trust I don't buy anything national and I wouldn't recommend to do so. Also the shirts are mainly fake but they have good quality. Any questions ask the guy he is really responsive.

This user has no status.
a while back i asked the same question and somebody recomended it ,so i gave it a try (i am from puerto rico ,the caribean)and i have to say they delivered super ,great experience with them and the prices as well ,i ordered some rubbers and some shirts with no problem ,i have ordered from tabletennis 11.com as well and they too gave me a great service ,just my 2 cents!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Hello Legitkim,

We already have many clients from Norway and would be very happy to have you as our client too! :)
We have over 10,000 table tennis products in stock with really good prices. Shipping is free on orders over 70 EUR and takes around 5-7 working days from Estonia to Norway. We also have superfast DHL Express shipping option for a small fee. DHL Express takes around 2-3 working days from Estonia to Norway.

Here is one testimonial from our client in Norway:
"I ordered my Yasaka Mark V Carbon on Monday 10:30AM and got hold of it on Wednesday 2:30PM. It was my first order and I'm very impressed how fast and how professional is TT11's service and most importantly I got a genuine product at the lowest price. Should there be an Estonian player in an International game, then I would cheer for Estonia... :) More power TT11!!! Mabuhay!!!"
- Razen Estoy (Norway) - 23 Dec'15

NB! And here are 3 discount codes:
SGRUU
KHKRB
XVNIV
+ Each coupon gives a discount of €10
+ Coupons can be used only once. First come, first served!
+ Coupon activates if your order value is above €50
+ One coupon per order
+ You can enter a coupon code at checkout

:)
Annes Alex Org, Marketing Manager, [email protected]

Hi
I would like to order a couple of rubbers.
I've heard that prott.cc is a trust worthy page to order shirts and rubbers from.
Is it true?

Last edited: