views

1. England vs Greece Hit 2 Million Views!

The biggest sports page on Facebook, TheSportBible has been sharing a lot of table tennis content over the last few years including TableTennisDaily content, Pongfinity, ITTF and lots more, helping connect table tennis to the masses. This evening for the first time in the history of our sport...
  2. Insane Trick Shot Video Hits 26 Millions Views!

A new video is doing the rounds on Social Media! Youtuber takkyuu geinin released an unbelievable trick shot video which includes some of the most creative table tennis tricks we have ever seen! That's enough from us, watch below to see for yourself! 26 million views and counting on...
  3. Let's get Tacshow some more views!

I found this Japanese table tennis youtube channel they have some really nice material there. I don't know any japanese so i can't translate any of this stuff but you enjoy it anyhow. Here are links to a trick video and technique demostration. Trick video: Backhand flick demo:
  4. Views welcome on what Father Christmas might bring

Hi, First post. In summary - mid-level player, league experience, getting back into the great game after a few years off. Preferred style is close to the table, although against lower level players I tend to play back from the table to practice my longer shots. Currently having some coaching...