England vs Greece Hit 2 Million Views!

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
The biggest sports page on Facebook, TheSportBible has been sharing a lot of table tennis content over the last few years including TableTennisDaily content, Pongfinity, ITTF and lots more, helping connect table tennis to the masses. This evening for the first time in the history of our sport table tennis was streamed live on TheSportBible via Table Tennis England!

The Sport Bible live streamed the European League game between England and Greece and what a response! A staggering 2.2 million unique users watched the match!

2million.jpg

Is this the way to get table tennis back into the main stream media? What else can be done?

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
The live stream was awesome, really nice quality and good with the commentator as well. Table Tennis England did a great job organizing it! And what a match it was also!

I definitely agree with @Dan that getting this kind of visibility to the sport is very important and it's awesome that The Sport Bible sees potential in the sport.

2,2M views for an intense match like this is amazing. It would be really interesting to know what the average watch time was.

Reactions: Dan and Suga D
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Great initiative, it would have been great if TTE could have done some kind of social kickback for their page though it's a great opportunity and they only have 12k fans.

I was really impressed when I saw it though it's a really creative idea to get out there and improve the spread to mainstream public. Might have to try and weasel some kind of similar thing for USATT, I'm inspired haha