defend

1. What is your favorite rubber to defend?

Hello, I want to know which defensive rubber is the most commonly used. Which have you used and which is your favorite? I am currently using TSP Curl P1R
  2. How to defend

I am a Tennis coach and played for Ireland as a junior in Table Tennis 35 years ago. I recently played a hard bat tournament and discovered just by chance that I was really good at it, only defending though. I really enjoyed defending and have made a comeback in Table Tennis and have tried short...
  3. A do it all rubber that can attack and defend.

Hi Good Day My Play Style: All Around Play, i usually attack or defend depending on the situation. i can attack or defend on both FH and BH. Problem: I am currently using Adidas Tenzone SF on my BH. its good mainly for attacking but i cant chop with it cuz its always a no spin ball which...
  4. Who i Defend or Offense

when I want to play offense, I play with this 1nd bet (Gergely). But sometime I want to play defense with this Matsuhita blade. But for serious, playing with this different bet will cause I can't consentrate while playing. Is everybody can give me any suggestion or critics about what I had...
  5. Defend or Offense

I am William, 23 years old, Indonesia. I usually play with 2 bet. But know I confuse to decide which blade I want to be serious. First bet is : Blade : Butterfly Koji Matsu****a Pro Model FH : DHS MEMO II (Red) BH : TSP Curl P-1 R (Black) Second Bet is : Blade : Butterfly Gergely FH...