tuning

1. Duration of factory tuning of T05

Rubber factory boost over time It is possible that I may not be able to play for some months. I have two new Tenergy rubbers to apply to my blade which are sealed in their original packaging. Is there any point in me exposing them to the air and applying them to the blade if they are only going...
  2. Serve receive fine tuning

I encountered this video coaching service receive, which is woefully thin on English translation, but in careful review I found some helpful insight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiKoMIPEuWQ It appears the instruction for preparing to receive includes getting low and balanced, then lifting...
  3. How does H3N feel after factory tuning runs out

Okay, a bit of a weird question. Does H3N feel like a normal not-booster H3 after the factory tuning runs out or is it worse ? Talking about standard versions.
  4. Interview of a Member of ITTF Commite:That's how the ITTF wants to go against tuning!

I guys long time I was gone, but I basically quit table Tennis because the game just isn t fun anymore because of the plastic ball. Taking the Spin away from a game, that unique selling factor was spin was just really a bad decision in my opinion. But anyways I am still a huge Ma Long Fanboi so...
  5. For the Fast Tuning from Backside to Foreside

For the Fast Tuning, How to Footwork? https://youtu.be/ci_HfaNMBls
  6. [LHTT #18_Etc] Tuning Footwork from Backhand to Forehand

https://youtu.be/ttq9lTtBepk
  7. Falco and tuning H3

Hi guys, just purchased some Falco Tempo Long Booster and a sheet of H3. It arrived in the mail today. I have already applied one layer of the booster to the sponge I now have to wait 12hrs before applying another layer. I will let you guys know how well this stuff softens the sponge up. If it...
  8. Is hurricane 3 neo still playable without tuning?

Just was wondering whether hurricane 3 neo is too slow to play untuned. have been researching this but have not been able to find that much on it.
  9. Ma Lin boosting rubber 2011?

Hey Everyone, Heres some rare footage of behind the scenes from the China Trials for WTTC 2011. Video and documentary shortly. Heres some snap shots! im not accusing Ma LIn here but in this snap shot we can see different glues being used What is this glue Ma Lin is using? Does anyone know...
  10. This info will save you a lot of money !

Hi all , I will give you some tricks to get a very long life for your rubbers. to restore the grip (spin) of a rubber : - clean it with some water and a drop of dishwashing liquid (like Dreft...), always use a gentle tissue to dry the water off (i use kitchen paper or toilet paper ;) ) - buy a...
  11. Rubber Tuning

As the title suggests, it's about Rubber tuning. Everybody knows that it is illegal but nevertheless I think there will be some people here determined to give it some familiarity. Some info would be heard very good times. My questions: 1. What tuning means produce a really good result? 2...