gavin rumgay

1. World Ping Pong Championships 2017

World Championship of Ping Pong, 28-29th January 2017, Alexandra Palace, London, England It's that time again guys! The World Ping Pong Championships returns this weekend at the Alexandra Palace in London. For those that don't know it's a variation of hard bat table tennis, played with blue...
  2. World Championships of Ping Pong 2016

World Championship of Ping Pong, 22-24th January 2016, Alexandra Palace, London, England The prestigious World Championships of Ping Pong begins next week on Friday 22nd January and concludes on the 24th January. The spectacular event uses traditional sandpaper rackets which were used in the...
  3. World Championships of Ping Pong 2014

World Championship of Ping Pong, 4-5th January 2014, Alexandra Palace, London, England One of the first major events of 2014 will be the World Championship of Ping Pong whereby 64 players (both men and women) compete over two days for a $100,000 prize-fund. The sport is ping pong using...
  4. England Attract World Class Players At The Tees Sport K2 Sussex Open! (VIDEO)

A new tournament on the English table tennis scene, the TEES SPORT K2 SUSSEX OPEN, took place in Crawley at the end of last month and proved to be successful. Top British and World players including Olympic and Commonwealth Games representatives battled it out for the total prize fund of £6,400...
  5. TRAIN AND STUDY AT THE UK’s LARGEST SPORTS COLLEGE

Hey guys, As many of you are aware I work at the SGS College Table Tennis Academy and we are now recruiting players for this September. I have been at the Academy for 7 years now and it's a fantastic environment to improve your table tennis and gain an education at the same time! ‘Fast Track...
  6. Russian Open Gavin Rumgay Commentary

Its nice to finally create a post to you all you table tennis admirers out there! I would really like to hear your views on my commentary at the recent GAC Group Russian World Tour in Ekaterinburg! Did you find my commentary intriguing? Was it interesting? Did it have you on the edge of your...
  7. BATTS Super League Videos

Semi-Final 1 Semi-Final 2 Final
  8. Match Videos - Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I (The Rematch)

First Half
  9. Match Videos - Barrow I vs BATTS I

First Half
  10. Who is Barrow TTC?

Barrow TTC is a British League team based in Barrow-in-Furness (a small industrial town in northwest England). Last season, the first team was promoted to the British League Premier Division (second team plays in Division 2 North). Over the summer, the squad has been strengthened with top...
  11. Match Videos - Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I

First Half
  12. British League Premier Division Results (First Weekend)

Drumchapel Glasgow I vs Barrow I Final Score: Drumchapel Glasgow I 3 – 5 Barrow I Barrow I: Paul Drinkhall (2), Gavin Rumgay (1), Darius Knight (2), Sebastian Laux (0) Drumchapel Glasgow I: Ryan Jenkins (1), Gareth Herbert (0), Terry Young (1), Craig Howieson (1) Barrow I vs BATTS I Final...
  13. Denis Neale

Denis Neale – as much a legend as a controversial figure, but for Barrow TTC an inspirational determined leader with a table tennis brain like no other. In his playing days Denis was the England Number 1 from 1967 to 1977. During this period he beat 6 World Champions, achieved a European...