prefer

1. I prefer to watch ML & FZD for the 1000th time than any other TT players

The sheer strength and raw energy put into every ball and where you can almost feel the rubber impacting the ball, it's a pure power coming from these tacky hard rubbers that imo is a lot more interesting than to watch players using springy rubbers which makes the game feel superficial and...
  2. what do you prefer, stay close to the table or mid distance?

what do you prefer, stay close to the table or mid distance?
  3. What kind of playstyle you are more/less effective to play against?

Hi all! I know that each player is unique, but generally you have a kind of player that you are most effective to play against and another kind of player that you struggle to play, so I thought it would be nice to build a thread that each one of us say's which kind of players we prefer and hate...
  4. Which one do you prefer on BH between EL-P vs EL-S

Hi TTD I am looking rubber for BH , so I interested Tibhar Evolution series EL-P and EL-S Which one should I use for BH ? Thanks
  5. What do you prefer? Chinese Rubber vs European Rubbers?

I saw that there was another thread which explained the key difference between Chinese Rubber vs European Rubbers? I was interested in how many players on this site using Chinese vs European Rubbers? Vote in the poll :D
  6. Which blade weight do you prefer?

So which weight do you prefer on the blade? Also feel free to comment on the total weight on your setup.
  7. Backhand loop : which type of curve do you prefer?

Well, as the topic title says, I'm interested to hear about your idea about your preferred backhand loop "curve". By "curve", I mean the path of your blade during the execution of the BH loop. I used to use convex curve, but currently trying the concave path. The other option is the "flat"...