impact

1. New! ITC Impact Blade and Rubber Review

ITC Impact Blade and Rubber ITC Impact Blade Weight: 85 grams Thickness: 5.95mm Plies” 7 (Limba-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Limba) Speed: Off+ It has been quite a while since ITC released a new shakehand blade. ITC has been consistent with their product quality since the transition...
  2. Coronavirus impact on TT clubs

I think I have to stop going to my local club for a few months as I am afraid of getting the bugs. How about you guys?
  3. Impact of Backhand Topspin with CHN Coach

https://youtu.be/oEPhMVCsQgc How to improve the impact for Backhand Topspin? Very Short Video, but helpful to you with my wish.
  4. LGL: It's Strongly Felt, the Impact of Japan on Us

The follow-up video on the previous one.
  5. Are re impact blades worth the extra money

Been reading up on the re impact blades and they talk a good show but are they actually worth the extra money. I want precision and control from a blade much more than I want speed and because of elbow problems I find a light set up much more comfortable to play with. So with that in mind is a...
  6. Ball Impact Marks on Son's Bat

I noticed the impact marks on the backhand rubber of my son's bat, they're literally exclusively in the red area, he doesn't serve backhanded so these are all from ordinary shots... is this normal ? Is it to do with his finger position ? Is he doing something wrong ? Or am I just over-analyzing...
  7. Impact of the plastic ball on the game

8. Politics and Nepotism in Sports : Impact on CNT and table tennis teams and players

Creating this thread to ensure we stay on topic on the CNT closed training thread .. I honestly think a lot of people want to discuss this have put forward very valueable points and it certainly deserves its own thread ... hope fellow TTD members want to chime in here ..