zlf

1. Harimoto innerforce ALC vs Timo Boll ZLF

Hello, I have been a longtime lurker here in the TTD forum. I decided to open an account to ask this question as no threads are discussing this particular topic yet. I wanted to ask what the difference is between the Harimoto innerforce ALC blade and the Timo Boll ZLF blade. I am currently using...
  2. All-wood, ALC, ZLF, or ZLC? Putting Ball Sense to the Test

Yuuji: Ball sense? Let's put that to the test! All-wood, ALC, ZLF and ZLC. Takukichi: No-brainer! Arie: Easy as pie! Takukichi: Will you take part in this experiment? Yuuji: Of course! I'll shuffle them here. I can't tell what is what now. Let's get started! Takukichi: Weighs like...
  3. Innerforce Layer ALC blade compared with ZLF version

Hello Dan. I am trying to decide on a new blade which represents a significant investment for me. I am considering the InnerforceLayer ALC which you changed to recently. My dilemma is whether to try the ZLFversion but I am reading conflicting comparisons for speed and control and can’t see why I...
  4. Looking for used Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF (FL) 36671

As stated in the title, I am looking for a used Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF (FL) 36671. If anyone has one for sale, please contact me.
  5. Comparison between ALC and ZLF

What is ZLF? "ZLF is pure Zylon, and is about $50 a square yard in raw fabric, with good hardener costing about $20. It is just named ballistic zylon, which means that only zylon is in it. It is sold in a weave pattern." (iliketurtles, 10-12-2011) What is ZLC? "ZLC is a carbon-zylon weave, and...
  6. Matsudaira Kenta ALC vs Fukuhara Ai ZLF for a beginner kid.

Gentlemen, Good morning. My daughter recently began training table tennis. Right now she is using an old Donic Waldner blade of mine with two new Mark Vs HSPs. But, I want to give her something more modern for her to get accostumed to the modern game style. She is eight years old and doesn't...
  7. ZLC/ZLF Best Zylon Blades?

Can someone list the top Zylon carbon blades?
  8. Butterfly Innerforce ZLF

Hello everyone! The season is over and in the following months I would like to try out a new blade/rubber combination. I usually try to improve myself with more training (currently 3x a week) than trying out new materials, so I have been playing the exactly same setup for more than 2 years...
  9. FS/FT: W968, Innerforce ZLF

Fs/ft: W968 £150 A few blades up for sale on ebay to make room for more but I'm happy to consider any trades. I've listed links below with pictures and more info: DHS W968 Provincial (88.5g): Accepted in a trade from another member but it isn't part of my main setup so I'd like to try...
  10. DHS H301 vs BT Timo Boll ZLF

Hey! What do You think what are pros and cons of this two blades. Maybe some comparision? I use H301 now but I think to choose TB ZLF. Will it be a good change?
  11. LF BTY Innerforce laver ZLF

Dear Friends, I'm looking for a blade Butterfly Innerforce Laver ZLF Straight handle and lightweight Thanks :) lightweightlightweight
  12. LF: Butterfly Innerforce/Timo Boll

Hi TTD members! I am on the lookout for any of the Butterly Innerforce/Timo Boll series, preferably a ZLF/ZLC in excellent condition with a FL/ST handle. I would appreciate being able to see pictures of the blade and hope to find one soon! Many thanks, H
  13. Innerforce Layer AL vs ZLF

Hello, I would like to ask, what would be the difference between the two blades - Innerforce Layer AL and Innerforce Layer ZLF. Thank you in advance
  14. Best ball-feeling spin oriented composite blades

Hey everybody... Recently I came across people talking about certain composite blades which have enormous ball feeling and dwell despite the carbon or other fiber materials inside. Some people even described them as having the feeling of the ball sink inside the blade. These blades provide...
  15. For all those who have used Timo Boll ZLF I need your advice.

I'm just about to jump the gun on this set-up TB ZLF with Tenergy 05 1.9 both sides. The reason for the blade was because my coach let me try his TM ZLC and ZLF both with Donic M2. I liked the feel of the ZLF better. So I called Alain from Pingpong depot and he recommended the rubber set-up...
  16. Innerforce ALC vs. Hurricane 301 vs. Liu Shiwen/ Ai Fukuhara ZLF

Hey guys.. I am planning to buy my first composite blade and I have shortlisted these three blades based on reading a number of reviews and feedback from different players. However, I am not sure which one would suit my game style. I am an intermediate level player with playing style usually...
  17. FS: Liu Shiwen ZLF blade.

The quintessential 'soft and flexible blade' that according to EmRatThich is the best for hard chinese rubbers. I can confirm from prolonged use it's an excellent blade and actually a very fast one as well. Much faster than you'd think. The head of the blade is larger than usual, promoting even...
  18. LF: Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF or Innerforce ALC.S

Hi, I'm looking for a second hand Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF or Innerforce ALC.S. Preferrably with a FL(aired) handle. My current blade is a (too slow) Butterfly Liu Shiwen and my previous blade was an (too fast) Innerforce ZLC. I'm looking for something in between :-) You may send me a...
  19. Smash_Fan Gets a New Blade (InnerForce Layer ZLF)

Hi Everyone, This is a short review of the INNERFORCE LAYER ZLF. I promised my good friend Carl I would add my review here as these Innerforce Layer blades are still quite new, and not well known yet. As a little background I've been a fan of all wood blades ever since I started playing...
  20. Butterfly Innerforce ZLF vs Primorac

Hello! Looking at the latest Butterfly Blade Matrix, where each blade is characterized by a Reaction and a Vibration property, the Innerforce ZLF and Primorac have very similar, if not nearly equivalent, ratings. Even closer ratings are between Liu Shiwen and Boll Allround. Has anyone tried...