greece

1. Hello from Greece

Hello from Greece. I used to play table tennis back at the 90's (and I would say I was an advanced player)until I stopped for about 20years. Almost 40 years old now, there are a lot of staff I missed all those years and I am trying to catch up again but unfortunatelly with only 2-4 hours...
  2. Greece vs Great Britain EURO QUALS 2017

and a small interview from alan cooke Coach Vatsaklis stated something interesting before our first match vs GB which it never occured to me before. He said the english team are definitely in disadvantage against every team with the new rule (coaching during play) because everyone can...
  3. England vs Greece Hit 2 Million Views!

The biggest sports page on Facebook, TheSportBible has been sharing a lot of table tennis content over the last few years including TableTennisDaily content, Pongfinity, ITTF and lots more, helping connect table tennis to the masses. This evening for the first time in the history of our sport...
  4. Tabletennis in Greece

Hi, 52-year-old player (me) goes to Greece for 3 weeks holiday. Want to practice a bit starting next week. Who knows a club near ARgalasti or Volos. I stay in Horto. Have played 8th-10th league in Germany for 30 years now.
  5. TableTennisDaily Podcast #13 - Panagiotis Gionis

Hello everyone welcome to episode 13 of the TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined alongside current World number 26 and Greek National team player Panagiotis Gionis. Last season Panagiotis played for Borussia Dusseldorf in the German Bundesliga alongside Timo Boll. Gionis is...
  6. Germany Are Champions Of Europe In Men's & Women's Teams! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 7th October the Men's and Women's 2013 LIEBHERR European Team Championships Final took place at the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! In the men's Team Final, Dimitrij Ovctcharov's Germany took on Kalinikos Kreanga's Greece. In the Women's Team Final Kristin Silbereisen's Germany...