t05

1. Spin sensitivity of T05 & T05FX

There are many statements on the internet that T05 is spin sensitive. Does anyone know if it is due to pimples, sponge or something else? My actual question is if T05FX would be considered just as spin sensitive? I am currently playing with T05FX and I'm managing it well for my level of play. At...
  2. Duration of factory tuning of T05

Rubber factory boost over time It is possible that I may not be able to play for some months. I have two new Tenergy rubbers to apply to my blade which are sealed in their original packaging. Is there any point in me exposing them to the air and applying them to the blade if they are only going...
  3. What happen if you boost a t05 hard as soft as t05?

I'm curious, i know for a fact that a t05h boosted as soft as t05 doesn't play like a t05. Anyone tried it? If so share results.
  4. From H3Neo to T05 hard?

Hello, anyone outside here who switched from (boosted) H3Neo to T05 hard? Or the other way? What are the differences (except the tackiness)? Did you have to adapt your technique strongly? Cheers Andreas
  5. T05+T64 combination alternatives

Although this forum has had hundreds of similar threads, I want to know what the best alternative combination to tenergy 05 and 64 with 05 for forehand and 64 for backhand.
  6. Cheaper T05H - T05 Combination Alternative

Hi friends, Everybody asks same type of questions, now it is my turn:) My head is about to blow up with rubber reviews... I am using on my FH T05H, BH T05 with TB ALC blade. I am a two-winged looper with 1300+ TTR score, have a good technique but lack of experience. I tend to hit hard on FH...
  7. Official Durability Comparison of D05 and T05

Pics from the shop owners invited to the Butterfly Spring 2019 Fair.
  8. Is T05H or T05 closer to MX-P?

Hi all, So I'm currently using MX-P but I'm going to be switching to Tenergy shortly due to durability issues I'm having with MX-P. I have tried T05 already but I was wondering if T05H is closer to MX-P in terms of playing characteristics than regular T05.
  9. Treiber Z rubbers

Been reading around on rubbers for this blade, and eventually figured out it might be picky on rubbers. I come from DHS Pg-13 (hurricane hao III wannabe), Evolution MX-P and Acuda blue P2. Acuda Blue P2 is awesome for most things on this blade (all-round play, flicks, chops, snakes, anything)...
  10. Give me your opinion please. Are Rasanter the best choise?

I want to buy a new rubber but I can't decide what one to buy. I'm from Arggentina so I can't buy here some brands like tibhar or shazaka. I've been thinking in buying an Andro Rasanter R47 because is cheaper than the T05, my coach says that I should buy the R37 but I consider it so slow because...
  11. its a review of T05 Hard......in Japanese

http://world-tt.com/ps_goods/goods_review.php?no=179
  12. Switching out of T05...

Hello! A little bit of my history. I've been playing table tennis seriously for about 6 months now. Used to be an occasional casual player. I stepped up and bought a TBS with a T05 (2.1mm FH) and a T80 (2.1mm BH). I tried re-gluing my T05 and messed it up (heavy rubber expansion) so I've...
  13. FS: Nittaku Violin Large Handle with T05 and T64, DHS H3 National BS

Sold Sold! Thank you
  14. DHS Hurricane Long 5 + T05 (FH) 2.1mm + Xiom Vega Europe (BH) 2.0mm

I got back into table tennis about 6 months ago after nearly 20 years of absence from this sport. I had played for about one year when I was in Grade 7, and since then I have not really touched the sport. I immediately got hooked up again and I feel like currently I'm in that phase of "wanting...
  15. BH: T05 -> T64 on slow flexi blade?

Hi. I am a 44 y.o. beginner/intermediate app. 1500 rating in Denmark (1200-1300 USATT ESTIMATE). Played as a kid, now played 3.5 years. Current setup: Donic Appelgren Allplay, (T05 (2.1) both sides)). Friends setup for a few minutes: Stiga Intensity NCT, (FH-T05 (2.1) - BH-T64 (2.1)). I...
  16. Setup T05 and T05-FX on Zhang Jike ALC?

Hi everyone! I have a question about a table tennis blade and the rubbers I want to buy. I was thinking about buying the Zhang Jike ALC blade with Tenergy 05 (1.9) on my forehand and Tenergy 05-FX (1.9) on the backhand but I don’t know if this will be a good setup for me. I have played with...
  17. FS/FT viscaria with 2x(max) t05

FS/FT viscaria with 2x(max) t05 (sold) Sold :)
  18. FS/FT Xiom ALL, Hurricane 8, T05/T64

Hello, Today I am selling my old setup or trading. To sell at £60 ONO (Free postage to UK, other can discuss in PM) Blade: xiom allround s JR (Junior slightly smaller blade size) Black Rubber: DHS Hurricane 8 (bought from teesport) Red: Tenergy 05 Included extra: Tenergy 64-FX 2x custom...
  19. T05 and MX-P comparison.

I need infos from these great rubbers please satisfy my EJ sense hahahaha
  20. a rubber close to T05 FX but with sound ?

I used to play with Tenergy 05 FX, but a little worried about the lack of sound ... I am looking at tibhar evolution MX, is it a possible solution ? or perhaps andro rasant ? I need some advices please ...