tenergy 05

1. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 | With Timo Boll

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the man, the myth, the legend Timo Boll in the all new TableTennisDaily comparison series. Today we are comparing two Butterfly rubbers, Dignics 05 and Tenergy 05. Stay tuned for many more equipment reviews and comparison videos! Let us know in the...
  2. Tenergy 05 alternative

I currently have Tenergy 05 1.9mm FH and mxp bh. I love the way Tenergy spin the ball, planning to replace the mxp with a cheap alternative to Tenergy 05 1.9mm. Any suggestion? Btw I have a tb zlf
  3. Timo Boll talks about his equipment

I'm surprised to not see any thread about this as it's an EJ's wet dream :rolleyes: On Timo's webcoaching blog he released a video talking about his preparation for the World Team Championships: In this video he talks and even shows his Tenergy rubbers, that he will glue on 4 blades, which...
  4. Tenergy 05 max vs 05 1.9

Hello. Could you please point out the main difference between the 05 in 1.9 and max version? I've heard that the thinner version may have a better control. .what are other factors? I'm rather towards the 1.9 because it should be lighter that's really important to me. .I'm curious of your opinion...
  5. Win A Signed Rubber & Blade - WTTC 2015 Comp

World Table Tennis Championships 2015 Competition To celebrate the 10 day countdown to this years 2015 World Table Tennis Championships TableTennisDaily are giving away a signed Tenergy 05 rubber used by 2004 Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min! To throw into the mix we are also giving away a...
  6. Is Sitga Rosewood NCT V and Tenergy 05 good combination?

Hello all, I am just new here. I am looking to get new blade and new rubber. The current of my setup is Butterfly Chinese AL Blade and Xiom Sigma Pro (Max). My type of playing is top spin offensive. Is Stiga Rosewood NCT V and Tengery 05 will be good combination ? Anybody have experienced...
  7. Fake Tenergy Revealed

Firstly, I want to thank the mytt.net forum and user atin for the pictures and description used. The Tenergy series rubbers from Butterfly are at an extremely huge price at the moment. In some cases, its hard to get one sheet for less then 45 pounds. Since this rise, there has also been a rise...
  8. TableTennisDaily Equipment Review Tab

TableTennisDaily's aim is to supply you the reader with all the latest content including all the latest materials in table tennis of the current time! To the left of this article is the navigation section for all the different reviews on certain equipment.
  9. Tenergy 05 Review

You can read my review in the Equipment Review Centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/rubbers/7218-tenergy-05 Let me know what you think of Tenergy 05 below.