works

1. How does table tennis in non usa works?

In US you play, you get rating you play events under a certain rating. If you are lucky and live in the bay there are some non sanction team tournaments but those are in a sub-par organized. From what I heard korean, japan, china, europe all have these leagues and divisions. Can anyone care to...
  2. Why waiting for back spin balls drop before looping back works.

Actually, hitting back spin balls at the peak makes the most sense from a physics point of view. There is a better line of sight to the other side of the table. However, there are problems that occur because we are human and not perfect. After I watched videos of others and me hitting too...
  3. I don't understand how equipment works, ELI5 me please?

I've played table tennis for so long but never understand how they work. Please explain like im 5 (ELI5) how things work in table tennis equipment. You can sticky this thread once they're all answered to help others. Blade Number of ply? I dont understand why more ply = better drive; less...
  4. Which blade works with FH = T05 2.1, BH = T80 2.1 ?

The blades I am considering are the following: 1. Timo Ball ALC 2. Timo Ball ZLF 3. Timo Ball ZLC 4. Innerforce ZLF 5. Innerforce ZLC Also state your reasons if you could, please. Thanks!