Alexis Lebrun Asics shoes

This user has no status.
Hellou, can anybody tell me which model of Asics shoes Alexis Lebrun using in WTT Champions Macao? Advanced thankful
340867698_1251083202176363_6466781007093109117_n.jpg

Reactions: DJ-RoGeRs-BS
This user has no status.
Hola, ¿alguien puede decirme qué modelo de zapatos Asics usa Alexis Lebrun en WTT Champions Macao? Agradecido avanzadoView attachment 24987
Exactly what I was going to ask! The issue is knowing how and where to find them to be able to buy them to order exactly the same model and brand of shoe, although I think that the most difficult thing is to find the large numbers (in my case I wear 46)

*be that as it may, all this is something impossible to find and buy in person in Chile!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Exactly what I was going to ask! The issue is knowing how and where to find them to be able to buy them to order exactly the same model and brand of shoe, although I think that the most difficult thing is to find the large numbers (in my case I wear 46)

*be that as it may, all this is something impossible to find and buy in person in Chile!!!
You can check here to see if TT-Japan will ship to Chile. Shipping might cost more, but TT-Japan's prices are low to begin with

EUR 46 is around 29.5 Japanese size. I'm not sure they make sizes that big for that model.