Anybody tried Loki Arthur (China Green, Asia, Europe?)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
There are a lot of fans of the orange package Arthur China. This rubber indeed is very very good. Has anybody tried the Green version? According to specs, it is less spinny but faster.

Also how is the Arthur Asia and Europe? I tried these 2 rubbers a couple years ago and was underwhelmed. But that was partly because they were going for $30 USD at the time. I didn't think the rubbers were bad, just not worth the high price. Now they seem to be $15. So at this price, they may be worth a fresh look.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I have great local reviews for Asia & saw quite a few chinese videos, its pretty good. Topsheet quite good, nice support from the sponge, hard & firm. Seem more suitable for the FH but i saw high level chinese reviewers hitting great with it on BH (ofc they can use pretty much anything and it looks good haha).
For $15 feels like a steal! if you can find Arthur Europe Diamond at that price test it boosted with a couple layers on the BH! Its quite good! The Topsheet has a really good grip.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have great local reviews for Asia & saw quite a few chinese videos, its pretty good. Topsheet quite good, nice support from the sponge, hard & firm. Seem more suitable for the FH but i saw high level chinese reviewers hitting great with it on BH (ofc they can use pretty much anything and it looks good haha).
For $15 feels like a steal! if you can find Arthur Europe Diamond at that price test it boosted with a couple layers on the BH! Its quite good! The Topsheet has a really good grip.
I see that Arthur Asia also uses the L01 dense sponge. So in theory, wouldn't Arthur Asia be largely similar to Rxton 5, N80, etc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Arthur Asia should use Kunlun sponge 3 or Loxa Sponge 2 i cant remember, I wouldnt take the old chart as reference anymore because they made some mistakes that my agent told me & updated a couple of times, i think thats supposed to be internal i shared cause im curious and a nerd haha but it causes some confusion so probably my mistake.
I have a sheet here and a Scrap of Rxton 5 both Orange & the Pro blue. They have a dense sponge like H3 or even R9. Asia you can clearly see some small pores, not that big like R3 orange or pro blue but you can see them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Arthur Asia should use Kunlun sponge 3 or Loxa Sponge 2 i cant remember, I wouldnt take the old chart as reference anymore because they made some mistakes that my agent told me & updated a couple of times, i think thats supposed to be internal i shared cause im curious and a nerd haha but it causes some confusion so probably my mistake.
I have a sheet here and a Scrap of Rxton 5 both Orange & the Pro blue. They have a dense sponge like H3 or even R9. Asia you can clearly see some small pores, not that big like R3 orange or pro blue but you can see them.
So if Asia uses the Kunlun sponge, it would be somewhat similar to Rxton Pink or LAC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
So if Asia uses the Kunlun sponge, it would be somewhat similar to Rxton Pink or LAC?
I cant confirm since i didnt personally test the asia, but it should be pretty similar at least on FH. It should probably be/feel a bit harder than Pink & have more Speed/spin Potential. Topsheet seems to have good tack & durability based on experience of other players. Do you feel LAC & Pink are too similar? Characteristics on paper are similar but they feel a bit different...Even though im using Boosted Pink on backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I cant confirm since i didnt personally test the asia, but it should be pretty similar at least on FH. It should probably be/feel a bit harder than Pink & have more Speed/spin Potential. Topsheet seems to have good tack & durability based on experience of other players. Do you feel LAC & Pink are too similar? Characteristics on paper are similar but they feel a bit different...Even though im using Boosted Pink on backhand.
Yes, I feel LAC and Pink are very similar. LAC feels like it has more safety though. But speed, spin, power and overall "occupation" feel similar.

Reactions: mattlamperouge