Best Adam Bobrow's video to date!!!

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021

This is arguably the best Adam's video to date. Kudos to Adam. I am thoroughly entertained.

Best quote ever:
Alexis to Felix brotherly advise, " Adam employs two strategies: Sometimes he hit the net. Sometime he hit the edge. "
Felix responded, " I understand "
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
This video highlight some points that I want to share:

1. The footwork of Felix is amazing.
2. It contrast the huge gap between a top amateur and a real pro level player. Adam was gasping for air while Felix hardly break a sweat despite running around the play area a lot. I am simply blown away by the pro's physical endurance.
3. This is despite Adam moves less than Felix.

This user has no status.

This is arguably the best Adam's video to date. Kudos to Adam. I am thoroughly entertained.

Best quote ever:
Alexis to Felix brotherly advise, " Adam has two strategies: He either nets or edge the ball "
I must admit Adam has well followed his strategies throughout the game. You can credit him for that

This user has no status.
I think this video was great but the one with Gauzy was even better.

@Gozo i don’t think Adam is a top amateur but he is definitely a top snakeman. And perhaps one of the best round-the-net backhand. This signature shot is even more impressive than his snakes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This is a good video
best... hm, I won't say so. I'm sure there is quite a few others that are better.

I feel Felix didn't really give him free points, that is for sure (since it was only 1 point loss and the rest was nets and edges)

Most of the top pros did take it very easy on Adam and Adam did get quite a few easy points (given to him)

There was even a scene where Adam was blocking one of the top Chinese players before the match. Adam could not even block one top spin on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
This is a good video
best... hm, I won't say so. I'm sure there is quite a few others that are better.

I feel Felix didn't really give him free points, that is for sure (since it was only 1 point loss and the rest was nets and edges)

Most of the top pros did take it very easy on Adam and Adam did get quite a few easy points (given to him)

There was even a scene where Adam was blocking one of the top Chinese players before the match. Adam could not even block one top spin on.
Oh, to me, it was easily one of his best, I can understand the OP. But I also understand other views - some of it is subjective as I really enjoyed the Kanak video and some people would consider that boring. Gauzy also has a special place, using snakes against Adam and showing the difference between world class snake and YouTube snake lol. And of course, there are many good ones in Chinese Taipei. I really like that Felix didn't give him free points, it gave us a different insight into how generous some of the other pros were. And winning almost all his points off net and edge was crazy.

This user has no status.
yes, apart from Gauzy, the one with Lin Yun-ju is amazing, showing how skilled the pros are.

There's one with Lin Gao-Yuan where I feel bad for Adam, he's like cannon fodder.

Yes, generally speaking all pros are easy on Adam EXCEPT
when he's facing a few female players who really have a lot of trouble against lobbing. Obviously thats not part of their training menu, as its not really a skill needed to win at the pro level, and they lack the power to kill those balls easily.

that being said, Adam is an entertainer, not a pro, his job is to make views and to increase the general TT audience, and he's the most professional of all at that. I'm a early fan and subscriber to his channel.
I've even played a best-of-3 match with him a couple years ago.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yeah, Adam proved himself the very genius of the sport. However, the Russian guy of Siberia can do far better. Inventive Russian mind incomparable. Just go and see him playing tricky shots never seen before. Could you do the such ? Scarcely you can, Ho, ho, ho.

Regards.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, Adam proved himself the very genius of the sport. However, the Russian guy of Siberia can do far better. Inventive Russian mind incomparable. Just go and see him playing tricky shots never seen before. Could you do the such ? Scarcely you can, Ho, ho, ho.

Regards.

yeah we know igor

if Adam has just 1% of Russian gene in him, you will say he is unbeatable.
you should sponsor your Russian guy of Siberia to travel the world like Adam, and do the same.

It is good for Siberian TT and world TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This one was great and looking forward to the next with Alexis...

I think Kanak, LYJ, and Cheng I-Ching videos have been my favorites. The matches with the kids from Matsushima family were awesome too.
don't forget LYJ (then) coach.
those snakes were dead drop shot back and like 3+ bounces before Adam got back to the table.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
yeah we know igor

if Adam has just 1% of Russian gene in him, you will say he is unbeatable.
you should sponsor your Russian guy of Siberia to travel the world like Adam, and do the same.

It is good for Siberian TT and world TT

Russia! Russia! FTW!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Russia! Russia! FTW!!!
every time Igor speaks umpire.
this video always come to mind:

I actually should of asked the Taiwanese player in the video to ask if the umpire was from Russia
but i gathered, maybe not, since Ukraine war, so I doubt Russian umpires took part.
But then this tournament if I recall was held in Siberia, so maybe it is a Siberian umpire lol