Best Alternatives to Dignics 09c

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
He just reads the marketing material for each product...
Honestly i cant tell the difference between the ESN rubbers of the same hardness.

C53 and K3? I tried Donic A1, seems pretty much similar

Dragon grip and Bluegrip C2?

Do you know the difference?

Reactions: JJ Ng and Lazer
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
FRIEND IN NEED IS FRIEND INDEED.

Would you have arrived friendly relations with Giant Dragon, ask for a tensor rubber 44 hardness degree. Yes, they producing a number of the such.
htmlimages 2 jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
For me K3 is way easier to play than D09c and C53as you dont always have to hit with 95% power.

Tried the C53 only one Session and removed it immediately.
D09c i tried a few sessions but didnt like it as well.

I am still searching for a cheaper Hybrid MK.
It’s not that expensive comparing the never ones. But if you find a Chinese rubber with similar characteristics let me know.

The closest I get is lightly boosted H3. provincial OS, but that not much cheaper unless You get it on special…

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Some good Chinese alternatives are Loki Arthur China, Loki GTX, Big Dipper 40d, Bloom Power.

Only ever tried Big Dipper at 39d, as I heard the 40d version is more of a Chinese rubber than a hybrid. Is this rumor false? I really liked the 39d, though it was a tiny bit slow, which is why I moved to LAC.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Honestly i cant tell the difference between the ESN rubbers of the same hardness.

C53 and K3? I tried Donic A1, seems pretty much similar

Dragon grip and Bluegrip C2?

Do you know the difference?
There is a big difference indeed. The brand... And of course the pricing if you have a friend that can sell them cheaper. It's donic for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2023
Read 1 reviews
Only ever tried Big Dipper at 39d, as I heard the 40d version is more of a Chinese rubber than a hybrid. Is this rumor false? I really liked the 39d, though it was a tiny bit slow, which is why I moved to LAC.
Not a rumor, I have tried both and recommend 39D. 40D is a totally different thing.

You find 39D slower on hard hitting shots or in general, cause in general, 40D is going to be even slower. It just has a higher speed potential meaning if you hit much harder then you can get more speed out of it.

Reactions: BaRanchik

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
TT11 was not impressed with D09c, we need to consider that they cannot sell BTY products internationally so maybe they were biased. Or maybe they just weren't impressed with the product.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
TT11 was not impressed with D09c, we need to consider that they cannot sell BTY products internationally so maybe they were biased. Or maybe they just weren't impressed with the product.
It will be great to compare those rubbers in present time bcs new H3 isn't as tacky as old one. This is main problem why people are afraid to use Chinese rubbers.