Best Andro blade for an offensive, controlled game?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
It really just boils down to one's personal preferences. It's like asking which car is the best to drive to and from work, in reality you can use any car so long as it runs, but there are many vastly different options you can pick from that still offer a different experience but still maintain the same function of transportation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I play with Treiber co off. It has good control with dood speed too. Its practically a Viscaria clone. But if you want even more control Treiber ci off is better, it's like Butterfly innerforce clone.

Its not Viscaria clone. Treiber has limba outer while Viscaria koto. Also Treiber 6.1 thick while Viscaia 5.7

Andro is not the cheapest brand for good blades, but I have been playing with various Andro blades for 20 years. My last one is/was an Andro TP_Linga CI. Lots of control, fast but certainly not super fast. I'd check out this series.
Or else I would certainly also take a look at the Treiber series already mentioned above and only determine their CI model instead of CO model.
I think with a CI you will have a little better control.
Good luck!

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Its not Viscaria clone. Treiber has limba outer while Viscaria koto. Also Treiber 6.1 thick while Viscaia 5.7

Yes the materials are little diffrent but the feeling is similar, at least from my expirience, and i was lucky to buy a Triber with exact weight and balance.

I play with Treiber co off. It has good control with dood speed too. Its practically a Viscaria clone. But if you want even more control Treiber ci off is better, it's like Butterfly innerforce clone.
Wouldn't call it an innerforce clone.
I have a innerforce alc and a treiber ci off. An innerforce alc is way softer and slower than a treiber ci off. I would put a treiber ci somewhere inbetween an innerforce alc and a freitas alc in terms of speed. Best resemblance for a treiber ci off is a flexier xiom 36.5 alxi...

Gauzy HL CO is a very fine blade, not as fast as the Treiber blades, but also with good feedback and precision.
I've been credited with a signed copy (by Gauzy) from Dan for almost three years now, but have never received it or been reimbursed for it. 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Andro is not the cheapest brand for good blades, but I have been playing with various Andro blades for 20 years. My last one is/was an Andro TP_Linga CI. Lots of control, fast but certainly not super fast. I'd check out this series.
Or else I would certainly also take a look at the Treiber series already mentioned above and only determine their CI model instead of CO model.
I think with a CI you will have a little better control.
Good luck!
Are the Ligna blade handles more suitable for larger hands. I miss the Stiga Legend handle.

says [IMG]
Are the Ligna blade handles more suitable for larger hands.
Ligna handles are bit bigger compared to regular Andro blades. If I'm not mistaken, the Ligna blades are produced by Soulspin in Germany.
I miss the Stiga Legend handle.
And that's exactly why I will never sell my Infinity VPS with Legend handle :)

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Are the Ligna blade handles more suitable for larger hands. I miss the Stiga Legend handle.
True for me as well, in fact the Legend handle was one of the main reasons I bought Stiga blades.
Andro is one of the few companies that lists the measures of the handles per line of products and at the moment the largest ones are those of the Treiber seires, the flared is 100x35x26 mm which pretty close to the Stiga Legend which should be 36 mm (bottom of the handle)

I would rather say that their grip is not made for larger hands.

Scherm-afbeelding-2023-05-05-om-12-41-21.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
My Andro TP_Ligna CI handle:
Flared length 99,2 mm, in Rosewood
Within: 26,2 (at thumb) 27,4 (at bulge); 25,4 (the narrowest point); 32,4 (at end)
Height: 21,8; 23; 27,5