Best Inner Carbon blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
Lousy video if you ask me. A random TT guy makes a video with extremely bad panning and music containing 10 of the blades he have played with. No info on why they are on the list or what is good about them. In the comments he explains that he haven’t tried the other blades that most people would put on this list...

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Lousy video if you ask me. A random TT guy makes a video with extremely bad panning and music containing 10 of the blades he have played with. No info on why they are on the list or what is good about them. In the comments he explains that he haven’t tried the other blades that most people would put on this list...
Agreed and I won't even watch the video 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
You gotta remember, TB thinks ERT is a good source of TT info. So this video is good by TB standards, which when you factor in the overall perspective, is entirely reasonable.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
So this video is good by TB standards, which when you factor in the overall perspective, is entirely reasonable.
That's fair comment , i second this but then again:
when I factor in the overall perspective, I am entirely Un- reasonable. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
sounds like the kind of video that TB would make. All random and out of nowhere. But, if you ask me, that would make him feel less lonely and more knowledgable although I highly doubt it…

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

Let's stop shitting on the guy whos made the video, and atleast appreciate the effort, irrespective of the outcome..

Anyway, some more inner-carbon blades, I like..

Andro Treiber CI
Butterfly Pattrick Fransizka Inner ZLC
Yinhe Pro Feeling
Donic Original True Carbon
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Reactions: TensorBackhand