Best possible setup for the least amount of money

Well the blade was for a Chinese girl so 2nd hand blade is out of the question. If any of you how clean freaks are some Chinese girls you would know they don't wanna touch anyone else's sweaty handle hhhhh, unless they like them.

Seems like Mercury 2 is a popular budget rubber. I actually am not sure of its performance since I don't remember playing with it much. But I did play quite a bit with Rxton 7 40 degree and with Yinhe Moon 12 blue M- and I would not call them professional rubbers but I wouldn't have much trouble using them around German 2000TTR or 2200 in USA fully unboosted etc etc.

The blade I didn't give too much thought to be honest, I wanted something Cheap and having carbon and fast. I think Rxton 7 and Moon 12 are quite fast to begin with but I still wanted a solid foundation. The 729 blue ALC, Sanwei CC slipped my mind, I was focusing too much on Loki since they offer lot of artificial fiber blades for not much money.

I really wonder how the setup will be, I suspect it will be OK even for me, sure hope the girl likes it too 😏
Mercury 2 is insane, definitely recommend
 
  • Like
Reactions: TenPercentWinRate
This user has no status.
For the absolute best value on a budget, going with a solid 5-ply all-wood blade (like a Sanwei F3 Pro or Yinhe N11s) paired with budget Chinese tensors or classics like Friendship 729 FX or Palio CJ8000 is unbeatable. You get incredible control, great spin development, and a setup that costs under $40 total without sacrificing proper technique."
 
Top