Best rubber for $30-$35 ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Thank you everyone for your replies and for your time !
First off, I apologize I know there isn't a best rubber, depends of playing style, price point, and what you already have, and many other things, I forgot to precise for my situation.

I'll definitely keep in mind Fastarc G-1, the only thing is where do I buy it for a reasonable price ? I can't find it on tt11.com, but I'll try aliexpress. Can I trust this website though ? I've never ordered anything from there, and it's from China, so shipping to the US looks like a nightmare. Also seems that you don't get what you expect most of the time ?

I'm probably only gonna order the glue from amazon and use my coupon that way
I'm not gonna boost any rubber btw, forgot to mention that sorry.

The ones that I'm probably going to go with :

Fastarc G-1
Xiom Vega Pro,

There's also a Battle II Provincial Blue Sponge for like $26 on prott.vip, but it's probably a scam, so I'm not looking further into it.
I also thought about Sanwei Target National, but people say it's a huge disappointment, so yeah.
Andro hexer is too expensive, and xiom omega v tour and asia are a bit more expensive than the other ones.

CONCLUSION : Idk which one to pick between vega pro and fastarc g-1, apparently g1 is a bit spinnier but vega pro is a bit faster, is it true ? If it is, I'm probably going to go with the G1, my blade is already quite fast I think.

I would not buy rubbers like Fastarc and Vega Pro from AliExpress... If from AliExpress, I would stick with brands like Friendship, DHS, Palio, Sanwei etc.

Reactions: latej
I like Belgian beer too… but besides that, are there any notable Belgian table-tennis players (since Jean-Michel Saive… yeah… I'm that old… and I did stop playing TT for a long time)?

I’m that old too, but mostly remember the Swedish ones. My favorite is Mikael Appelgren...
I don’t follow the young ones.

I did play in the 70’s and just started again, then the pandemic hit...

You should start again...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

I would not buy rubbers like Fastarc and Vega Pro from AliExpress... If from AliExpress, I would stick with brands like Friendship, DHS, Palio, Sanwei etc.

Yep. Chinese rubbers are cheaper there, but the rest are often more expensive...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

It's the authenticity and not the price that'd my primary concern

I've bought rubbers and blades from various Aliexpress shops for the last five years, and since then only got a copy of 729 Focus III Snipe that I thought was suspiciously ungrippy. This might be from around 5-6 shops and about 20 blades and 100 rubbers, so it's quite safe, if you don't order a Yasaka Rakza Z for $10 or something like that... :)

I've placed my first order at prott.vip a couple of weeks ago, and still waiting, but what I understand that's a serious dealer...

It's the authenticity and not the price that'd my primary concern

It’s in EU and in a reputable country, I would trust them, not likely to get fakes from there.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

I've bought rubbers and blades from various Aliexpress shops for the last five years, and since then only got a copy of 729 Focus III Snipe that I thought was suspiciously ungrippy. This might be from around 5-6 shops and about 20 blades and 100 rubbers, so it's quite safe, if you don't order a Yasaka Rakza Z for $10 or something like that... :)

I've placed my first order at prott.vip a couple of weeks ago, and still waiting, but what I understand that's a serious dealer...

Over the years, I've bought more than 2 dozen rubbers, and around 10 blades, from AliExpress, but all were Chinese Brands.. I think all of it was fine. However, a lot of fake stuff on AliExpress.. I'm not saying all the non-Chinese branded stuff is fake, but there's a lot of it ....A suspicious $10 purchase pinches much less, than something that costs $30 or more.. I don't fancy finding-out the hard way..

Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Â

Wow, why do you need 20 blades??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Over the years, I've bought more than 2 dozen rubbers, and around 10 blades, from AliExpress, but all were Chinese Brands.. I think all of it was fine. However, a lot of fake stuff on AliExpress.. I'm not saying all the non-Chinese branded stuff is fake, but there's a lot of it ....A suspicious $10 purchase pinches much less, than something that costs $30 or more.. I don't fancy finding-out the hard way..

Â

There are some $12 Tenergy and Rakza and Stiga rubbers on Aliexpress. I dont think they are trying to trick people, but they just sell those fake rubbers to people who are interested in having a fake rubber. I bought a Tenergy sheet just to see how it plays.Â