Bh rubber Ak47 red VS yinhe moonspeed

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Hi everyone
These two feel like the best tensor like backhand rubber , from what I've read they are highly recommended , which one has more of a catapult effect that resembles tibhar mxp , is Uranus pro also a good deal ?
Note : Tensor like rubbers that are chinese I plan to buy them on alibaba , i don't want tacky rubbers I feel these two could be a great match for my potential yinhe pro 1 or fang bob2x with Neo hurricane 3 on forehand .
I'm mostly going with yinhe pro 1 I feel its the best blade on the market for looping and all rounder

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Awesome , would you recommend me yinhe pro 1 or fangob2x I play Chinese looping style far from the table with fast backhand and a lot of block , short touch play game . I like moving around I'm active , which blade you recommend me most and you can give me alternative I will make this order tonight since there's sales , I appreciate the wisdom master

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Awesome , would you recommend me yinhe pro 1 or fangob2x I play Chinese looping style far from the table with fast backhand and a lot of block , short touch play game . I like moving around I'm active , which blade you recommend me most and you can give me alternative I will make this order tonight since there's sales , I appreciate the wisdom master
Well your profile says you already have Fang Bo 2. I think that blade is excellent, so you can just stick with that. If I had to pick between your 2 choices, I would take B2x. Sanwei Inner 75 is also a good looping and punching blade.

Reactions: satori97
says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
I'm having difficulties choosing a blade from alibaba now I know that I'm going for ak47 red
I still believe that there's better blade in 80 100 dollars Us or less
Can you purpose to me more blades and a trusted store
I will base my equipment on your review
A booster recommendation would be appreciated since I'm buying h3 neo and ak47
Note : not sure if I need to boost neo 3 cos its already boosted I guess the booster is gonna be my for ak47 red .
Thanks a lot this would be my last request I'll make sure to leave a great rating on you !
Have a good one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm having difficulties choosing a blade from alibaba now I know that I'm going for ak47 red
I still believe that there's better blade in 80 100 dollars Us or less
Can you purpose to me more blades and a trusted store
I will base my equipment on your review
A booster recommendation would be appreciated since I'm buying h3 neo and ak47
Note : not sure if I need to boost neo 3 cos its already boosted I guess the booster is gonna be my for ak47 red .
Thanks a lot this would be my last request I'll make sure to leave a great rating on you !
Have a good one
H3Neo probably needs booster. It is very slow without booster, despite the "factory boosting". You can just buy the Haifu Seamoon booster.

Some good blades that I recommend: Sanwei 75 inner, Fang Bo Carbon B2 or B2x, Sanwei F3 Pro, Stuor Harimoto ZLC, Loki Arthur Pro ZLC.

Sanei 75 inner and Loki Arthur Pro ZLC are both Koto surface wood, so they are a bit harder and faster.

F3 Pro, Fang Bo, and Stuor are limba surface, so they are softer and dwellier. They catch the ball better.

Reactions: satori97
says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
H3Neo probably needs booster. It is very slow without booster, despite the "factory boosting". You can just buy the Haifu Seamoon booster.

Some good blades that I recommend: Sanwei 75 inner, Fang Bo Carbon B2 or B2x, Sanwei F3 Pro, Stuor Harimoto ZLC, Loki Arthur Pro ZLC.

Sanei 75 inner and Loki Arthur Pro ZLC are both Koto surface wood, so they are a bit harder and faster.

F3 Pro, Fang Bo, and Stuor are limba surface, so they are softer and dwellier. They catch the ball better.
I'll keep b2x and buy Loki Arthur pro zlc from playa pinpong in alibaba seems like a trusted store , thanks a lot sorry for my bad English