blade makers that are active in 2024

This user has no status.
Hello,

as nobody is answering you- maybe I can introduce myself?
I am no professional but I have built around 30 blades meanwhile.
Balsa in different thicknesses and weights is no problem, 93g pure carbon and 160g basalt optional.
I have 3 or 4 blades in the pipeline and I can manage to make 1 or 2 a weak, so still a few weeks to wait.

If you are interested we could discuss details via pm or e-mail.

Btw, did you contact Stefan Elsner (Tischtennis Manufaktur)?

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
Hello,

as nobody is answering you- maybe I can introduce myself?
I am no professional but I have built around 30 blades meanwhile.
Balsa in different thicknesses and weights is no problem, 93g pure carbon and 160g basalt optional.
I have 3 or 4 blades in the pipeline and I can manage to make 1 or 2 a weak, so still a few weeks to wait.

If you are interested we could discuss details via pm or e-mail.

Btw, did you contact Stefan Elsner (Tischtennis Manufaktur)?
No i havent contacted Stefan yet.

gerçekten İNKUNZİ markasına bakın deri mükemmel işçilik ve Mükemmel kullanım bıçakları İnkunziden satın alma işlemi mükemmel bir işçilik ile yapıyolar VE BÜTÜN BIÇAKLARI YASALDIR

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
BENCE İNKUNZİ markasını kesinlikle denemek istediğiniz gibi bıçaklar yapılabilir ve çok kaliteli bir işçiliği vardır kendım baya uzunca bir süre çalışmak ve yedeklenmekta olan mükemmel bıçaklar ortaya çıkıyor

LİNK: https://www.inkunzitabletennis.com/

Google translate translates this:

"I think you definitely want to try the INKUNZI brand, the knives can be made and it has a very high quality workmanship, I myself produce excellent knives that have been working for a long time and being backed up."

===

I guess Google Translate is translating the word Berhan Batu Perçin is using for blade as knife or knives.

gerçekten İNKUNZİ markasına bakın deri mükemmel işçilik ve Mükemmel kullanım bıçakları İnkunziden satın alma işlemi mükemmel bir işçilik ile yapıyolar VE BÜTÜN BIÇAKLARI YASALDIR

And Google Translate, translates this as:

"Really look at the INKUNZI brand, leather, excellent workmanship and excellent use knives. Purchasing from Inkunzi is done with excellent workmanship AND ALL THEIR KNIVES ARE LEGAL."

=======

@Berhan Batu Perçin I don't care how you do it. I just used Google Translate. But, translate into English before you post. This is an English Language forum.

Thank you.