Blade Recommendation for BH dominant player.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
I would really recommend the Sanwei 75 inner alc or the Loki Arthur ZLC Pro.

Both have a koto surface for extra responsiveness and speed. But also have nice feeling and flex.
For BH dominant player, I wouldn't recommend the 75 inner. It's head heavy and favors the FH more. Switching between FH and BH strokes and generating power on the BH side are way harder than with Viscaria-like blades.

Last edited:
says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start an argument.
The question seemed vague enough that it looked, to me, like someone with little experience was asking for suggestions on equipment, probably asking for more than they could handle...
If you are sure that OP knows what he/she is doing, do feel free to suggest whatever you think is appropriate. I just thought it was best to throw my 2 cents in here, so that the OP sees my suggestion and may consider it, if it applies to their case.
I can see your point of view, that Viscaria might be too fast for someone like the OP based on what he says about his experience and to a certain extent, I tend to agree.
Personally however, I tend to avoid such suggestions because they might be taken as offensive, despite the fact that are voiced with good intentions.
For example, If an overweight person asked me "What's the best burger in this place?" I wouldn't tell him "Stick to salad, you need to lose weight".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Composite or fast blade is the worst for beginner or coming from premade. Get the blade that give you good feeling. you will not be able to develop quickly if used fast setup. Moreover viscaria does not have a good feeling blde. don't buy pros used you will not enjoy playing. Buy allround like xiom allround with vega pro or nittaku G1 fh and and vega euro for bh like kreanga used softer rubber for bh. Don't overthink about rubber or blade. Develope your technique more than you search for best setup

Last edited: