Butterfly Franziska Innerforce ZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Slower than the Timo Boll ALC, and is feels slightly stiffer and faster than the Harrimoto Innerforce ALC. It also is very spinny and controlled. I still prefer normal zlc blades instead of the innerforce versions though.

Can you tell the reason that you still prefer normal zlc blade? is it has more power for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Have you used HL5 or W968?

I have hit with hl5 and also national official version of w968, the feeling of inner zlc is different. It is not crispy like ALC. ZLC has kind of a different feeling more robust and maybe more elastic in a sense (especially in the inner layer). I tried each blade for ten minutes, I think killing power is better with Long5/w968 than inner zlc structure.

I have hit with hl5 and also national official version of w968, the feeling of inner zlc is different. It is not crispy like ALC. ZLC has kind of a different feeling more robust and maybe more elastic in a sense (especially in the inner layer). I tried each blade for ten minutes, I think killing power is better with Long5/w968 than inner zlc structure.
I agree. I’ve tried the w968 but the short game touch is kinda weird and feels slightly inconsistent to me. And yes, I like the crisp feel of the normal zlc carbon to me. The innerforce version feels kind of dull, like a slightly faster version of a 5 ply all wood blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Yo SFF_lib why dont you go with the lower budget Fang bo blades? At least from what i researched they should be kinda close to what you are searching for.

I just like to know for myself, did you test those already and/or are you that good, so you feel a disturbing difference?

I don't mind to pay $300+ for a blade. My W968 is falling apart. I am just looking for a high quality alternative. But it seems no other blade is close to W968

Reactions: Attitude