butterfly free chalk glue

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
It's true. Free Chack Pro II is by far the best glue. Great viscosity, doesn't dry too quickly, solid bond, peels off very easily assuming you give the layers enough time to dry.
I am curious, what is the different between Free Chack, Free Chack 2 and Free Chack Pro? Assist pls. TQ.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I am curious, what is the different between Free Chack, Free Chack 2 and Free Chack Pro? Assist pls. TQ.

The viscosity of Free Chack Pro is higher, but not too high like Nittaku FineZip. The Pro II doesn’t dry completely transparent, more of a translucent white color, but it forms a really good thin elastic layer. And for me one layer on each side is enough, and when removing it it can be teared off in one whole sheet.

Free Chack is more liquid like, don’t remember much about it. Free Chack II is also not a bad option, but I needed more layers when gluing.

Both Free Chack and Free Chack Pro are very easy to spread even and thin, not like DHS 15 which will form streaks.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
The viscosity of Free Chack Pro is higher, but not too high like Nittaku FineZip. The Pro II doesn’t dry completely transparent, more of a translucent white color, but it forms a really good thin elastic layer. And for me one layer on each side is enough, and when removing it it can be teared off in one whole sheet.

Free Chack is more liquid like, don’t remember much about it. Free Chack II is also not a bad option, but I needed more layers when gluing.

Both Free Chack and Free Chack Pro are very easy to spread even and thin, not like DHS 15 which will form streaks.
I think Nittaku Finezip is the best glue for TT (especially for chinese style setups). It forms a nice glue layer and creates a good contact area for a better feeling (in my experience).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I think Nittaku Finezip is the best glue for TT (especially for chinese style setups). It forms a nice glue layer and creates a good contact area for a better feeling (in my experience).
Not for me. I used Finezip for a few months a few years ago, and I find it increasingly hard to remove the glue layers the longer it stays on the sponge, it turned practically goo like after a year or so. And it's harder to spread even because of the high viscosity, plus the tube is just not as easy to handle as a bottle, especially the large 500ml one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Free Chack is good, Free Chack pro is very good, since it easier to remove after gluing. But both are definitely worth the price and very user friendly
Agreed, even though it costs more, but you need half the amount to glue a paddle.