Butterfly lezoline sonic help needed

Hi
I've found the above trainers available on eBay for £49.99 I emailed the seller to ask if these were authentic or not and he insisted that they were and I had a look at his feedback and everyone else who has bought from him seems happy but I'm just not sure as tees sports sells them for £63.99.
Please find pics attached below of eBay seller.

251dd2dd405c9213b8ea20b1b0aa0ea5.jpg

abc45363eb1e7aad38cc04061b9ef5b7.jpg

c9590fdee380457e379f129b3b812c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In the link to the article that Cornel posted, when they show the side view that has the logo, the real BTF shoe that had the wing logo was lower on the shoe and lined up parallel to the bottom of the shoe. The counterfeit shoe's logo was higher and on a slant like the one in the photos from EBay. Based on those photos, these are probably counterfeit. I could be wrong. But if you compare the photo of the side view where they show the butterfly wing logo, these look a lot like the counterfeit model they show and not like the real one.

This user has no status.
Well, i have a feeling that the shoe from Ebay will be ok, but not as high quality perfect as the original one, if that is the case then for that price it can be fine, but i did add more and bought another shoe model with higher price from an authorized online store and i have no regret, but if i don't want to pay that much then i can buy it from eBay and it will be just fine, no less no more.