Calling the FTL users

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Hi guys. I realized that my last bottle of FTL doesn't have the typical "sweet" smell and my H3 doesn't absorb the booster as fast as usual and the dome is way smaller. Is it a bad batch, or they have changed something in the formula......or just my bad luck

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi guys. I realized that my last bottle of FTL doesn't have the typical "sweet" smell and my H3 doesn't absorb the booster as fast as usual and the dome is way smaller. Is it a bad batch, or they have changed something in the formula......or just my bad luck
Can you borrow another booster and check if it is the rubber.
There have been drastic changes , not just with DHS rubbers and I have also experienced that the boosting is different on some of my H3. I am using the Haifu seamoon.

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
What bothers me is the fact that this particular bottle of FTL doesn't have any smell at all. Apparently I have a Seamoon as well and I'll apply some today to see what will happen, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my FTL is faulty

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
What bothers me is the fact that this particular bottle of FTL doesn't have any smell at all. Apparently I have a Seamoon as well and I'll apply some today to see what will happen, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my FTL is faulty

They smell differently, but if you apply the same amount FTL should have the stronger result.
And yeah it usually takes around double the time to soak in (at least 12 hours ime).

Maybe you applied differently becuse of the different brush. I actually hate this thin thing of FTL

Reactions: Kolev and latej